"Drawer - SMUT"

Brahms is your boyfriend, and you two have been living together since 5 months in the heelshire house you didn't really care if the house is creepy, your just happy that brahms was with you.

~Narrator~
Yn woke up by the sunlight because it was burning her eyes, she got up and thought about brahm... but little does she know that there was a hole on the walls, she grabbed something from her first drawer and noticed her vibrator was in the drawer she covered her mouth and wanting to do something.., she grabbed the vibrator and removed her underwear.

Y: why is there so many levels... 

The level of the vibration is until 1-100% she was scared at first to put it in but she putted it anyways..

~Brahms pov~
I was in the walls peeking the kitchen until i heard i moan, i went to that room and saw my girlfriend vibrating herself..

~Yn's pov~
I moaned as i switched the level to 19% it was getting more intense and my moans became louder, "AaAhh.. f-fuck.. " , she accidentally putted the level to 100% and she screamed!, "F-FUCK.. BRAHMS HELP AAH~" And yn heard no footsteps "F-FUCKK.." She gripped the pillows behind her head as she squirted all over the device.

~Brahms pov~
Yn yelled for my name and asked for help but i didn't wanna help her because it was hot watching her squirt everywhere, she pulled out the vibrator as she was done i was jerking off and cummed to my hand as i watch her put on her panties and leave her room i crawled as i watched her wash her hands.

~yn's pov~
I washed my hands and went to the living room i watched some TV shows until brahms come back from the walls, and i didn't realise he had access to every room, and also watched me vibrate myself.. i became flustered as  i saw brahms and he sat down beside me "brahms.." , "did you see me.." , "y-yeah..."
He said.., and i became flustered.

_____________________________

Come back for more girlie 🙀