"Brahms.. - SMUT"

Yn's pov

2 of the boys including me heard a sound.. and it started getting louder like someone is banging the walls until it became dead silence... then suddenly cole heard something through the mirror then putted his ear on the mirror, suddenly it smashed opened then cole got flung down to the grown and pieces of the mirror glass hit cole i screamee loudly as it smashed, then a veiny hand got out of the mirror and a mask guy started showing getting out of the mirror.. i was scared moving..

He then got out and looked at the broken doll smashed into pieces and looked at me, then he knew cole did it and suddenly sprinted to cole strangling him down, the masked guy grabbed one of the dolls piece of head and shoved it on Cole's neck maki...

He then got out and looked at the broken doll smashed into pieces and looked at me, then he knew cole did it and suddenly sprinted to cole strangling him down, the masked guy grabbed one of the dolls piece of head and shoved it on Cole's neck making him scream, i watched him get stabbed in the neck.. then the guy turned to me.. and started standing up slowly, malcom grabbed my arm and we started to run, there was a vent so we went there and crawled trying to get away from the masked guy i was infront of malcom so he was following me then suddenly.. somethings smashed underneath malcom and grabbed him! "MALCOM!!" I screamed his name, tears started forming as i backed away from the hole.. then.. the masked guys head went to the hole.. "y-yn.." the masked guy said in a childsh voice, "c-come here.. i will be g-good.. i will!.." he said and i backed away, and i started to crawl away from him.. "y-YN..!! GET BACK HERE..!" He screamed, as i got out of the house.

I ran away from it as fast as i can until.. there was a sharp gate.. i didn't have a choice to go back.

I saw the front door..

I unlocked it.

Went inside.

Closed the door.

I went further inside the house, then i saw him.. standing there waiting. Im scared of what will happen, so i spoke up "b-brahms.. im right here.." i said in a scared tone, as he turned around slowly and walked towards me.. "y-yn.." he said, as he breathes heavily in the mask,  then suddenly he slowly grabed my waist.. *i had to do something..* i said in my thought, "i- uhm.. i think its time for bed brahms.." i said, and he let go, as we walked to his room he knew what to do so, he got in bed i tuck him in.. "goodnight brahms.." as i was trying to walk away from brahms he suddenly grabbed my wrist "Kiss..?" He said, i slowly turned around and walked back to him, i kissed him in the lips of his mask.. then suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me on the other side of the bed, when i opened my eyes i saw brahms in top of me.. he turned off the lights, and something touched me.. "b-brahms.. Aah..~", "sshh.. its okay..~" he said as he kisses my neck  and sucks it leaving huge hickeys.. i moaned as he kept doing that.. "b-brahms.. you said you will be g-good..!" I said, but he didn't listen, he puts his hand on my back stroking it..

Brahms quick pov
I stroke her back as she softly moaned, she was so beautiful.. i couldn't stop kissing her neck.. its finally coming true..

Back to yn's pov
"W-wait brahms.. p-please ngh..~" i said, he starts removed my clothes and i was fully naked i tried to cover my parts as he brushed it away.. he blindfolded me and tied my hands, i got scared and excited at the same time.. then i heard a zipping sound.. he spreads my legs.. "b-brahms..?" I said, i couldn't feel him.. i cant see anything.. is he there?, then suddenly.. he rammed it inside me! "F-FUCK" he began thrusting in faster deeper, i tried telling him to calm down but his not.. he then pulled out his dick.. and we switched positions i was on top of him and he was laying down.. "try moving by yourself yn..~" , "f-fuck you.." i slowly lowered my hips as i felt his tip inside me.. i moaned softly, as he suddenly grabbed my waist and shoved it all of his length inside me i screamed his name as i started bouncing upand down.. i tried going deeper to touch my good spot until he stop me.. "ah, ah, ah~ not a chance yn~" he said, "b-brahms.. please..~ i need to come.. nghh..~" , "say my name~" , "Daddy..~" i said, and he rammed it in my good spot making my squirt all over him "Aah..~" as i stopped squirting.. he putted my legs on his shoulders and stood up holding me i hold on his neck as he pushed me against the wall as he started ramming and thrusting in so deeply i kept moaning and screaming his name.. he groaned as he was close.. then, he rammed it 4 times and released inside me.. "fuck, fuck, fuck.. thats alot shit...~" he said, i felt so full.. as he kept cumming inside me.. i couldn't feel my pussy.. as his dick was still inside me.. the cum dripped out of my pussy as i watched i softly moaned.. he slowly pulled out and all of the cum spilled out.. making me moan... "so much..~" i said as he groaned.. i tries to stand up but fell into brahms arms.. he piggyback me and we went to the shower togethere.. after that we dried our heads and putted new clothes on as we head to bed we slept beside each other i looked around to see brahms already looking at me.. i turned around a and kissed him.. "goodnight love.." , "goodnight.." he said slowly falling asleep.. as he closed his eyes i slowly closed my eyes as we both slept peacefully.

_____________________________

Bye hope yall liked this one it its kinda long but hope yall really enjoyed it 😃