FOURTEEN

Anna's POV
29th May 2021

I wake up in an unfamiliar room and that's when I remember we're at St. George's Park.

Dec obviously got called up for the Euros so we had to move to SGP for the time being.

I didn't want Dec to be alone here and he didn't want me alone being pregnant and with Theo so it was a win win situation when he asked me to come with him.

Theo is in a room connected to ours so that he's not in his own room.

His training with the rest of the team starts today and his first match is in 3 days but it doesn't really mean much as it's a friendly.

I don't really understand football, even though my boyfriend is a footballer. There's just too many rules and things going on all at one time, I don't get how people follow it sometimes.

His first actual match is on the 13th June against Croatia.

I look at Dec and he's still asleep.

I stare at him at watch him sleep, in a none creepy way.

He looks so peaceful and relaxed.

He wakes up and sees me looking at him.

"Are you watching me sleep?" I giggle and hide my face in his chest.

"Yeah because you looked so peaceful." I look up at him and he's staring at me.

I roll over to my back as my belly is making it uncomfortable to sleep on.

"How's our little bean?" Dec strokes my stomach which is very noticeable now and as I'm in my second trimester we have started telling people.

"She's good." I don't have any parents to tell anymore but when we told Decs parents they were over the moon.

"What do you mean she?" I look at Dec in confusion as he expands. "It's obviously going to be a boy."

I shake my head in embarrassment for him, he thinks he's always right but I know it's a girl.

Call it mothers intuition.

————————

Dec left for training about an hour ago and me and Theo are just sitting in the room, playing with his toys.

There's not much we do, or places we can go.

I get a message so I get up and go to my phone since it was charging in the other side of the room.

Dec❤️: Is everything ok? x

Me: Yeah, we are just bored, there's not much to do here xx

Dec❤️: Come watch us train, if you want. We are on the pitch outside x

That's actually not a bad idea, I message him back and walk back over to Theo.

"Theo, do you want to go and watch daddy train?" He face brightens up with excitement as he stands up and falls over again.

I laugh and walk over to him, pick him up and place him on the bed.

I go into his room and get a top out of his suitcase because I just realised that he has dribbled over the one he is wearing.

I pack a bag with some of his toys so that he won't get bored and I also put some snacks in there for Theo.

"Can I walk to dada?" Theo asks quietly like he's scared and that I'm going to say no but I obviously don't.

"Of course you can!" I hold his hand and walk out the room.

We take the stairs to the ground floor and Theo jumps down every single step.

We go outside and we see them training and walk over to the benches that are next to the pitch.

Theo let's go of my hand and runs over to Dec.

Luckily, everyone sees him and stop kicking the ball so one doesn't end up knocking him out. I would be very mad if that happened.

Dec sees him last and when Theo gets to Dec, he picks him up and swings him around in a circle.

I sit on the bench and place the bag next to me.

I watch Dec spin Theo round and hope he'll be like that with our next kid.

You can slightly see my stomach in my t-shirt because I decided to wear a loose t-shirt since my others are getting too tight to wear anymore.

Dec puts Theo down and Theo starts to kick the football closest to him and runs after it.

He runs to the goal as the goal keeper gets in to position.

Theo kicks the ball towards the net whilst the keeper pretends to save it but misses it so the ball goes in and Theo scores.

Everyone starts to shout and cheer for him which makes ever so thankful for them all.

Mason comes and sits next to me to get a drink which are next to me.

"Hey." He says whilst sitting down.

"Hi." Dec runs over to Theo and picks him up and puts him on his shoulders.

"He's great with that little boy." I sigh and nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah, he really is." I smile and catch Mason looking at me in the corner of my eye.

"Are you expecting another?" Masons eyes fall to my stomach which my hand is protectively stroking.

"Yeah, I'm 3 months." He smiles and looks over to Dec running towards us.

"Mason, you better not be chatting up my girl." My stomach is filled with butterflies as he says that.

"Of course not mate." He stands up and josh back on to the pitch as Dec replaces him and sits down.

"Mason knows I'm pregnant, he saw my rubbing my belly." Dec nods his head as Theo gets down from his shoulders and goes into the bag for his toys.

"Your amazing with him you know." Dec says to me which catches me by surprise.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you always play with him and spend time with him whilst I'm working." I shrug my shoulders and think about it.

"It is my job to play with him." I wish it wasn't my job anymore but I can't do much about it anymore.

"Do you want it be?" He asks and I look at him not knowing whether I should be honest.

"No, I love him but I don't want it to be the only thing I do." I sigh and fiddle with my fingers.

"Well what do you want to do?" I think about it and I know exactly what I want to do.

"It was always my dream to open my own florist." I laugh at the silly dream I had when I was younger.

"Any reason?"

"My mum loved having fresh flowers in her house all the time but it was too expensive so I wanted to open a florist so I she didn't have to pay for them. It's silly I know." I shake my head and laugh at how silly is sounds as I say it.

"It's not silly, it's actually a really good idea. We can look into it." He says before having a drink of water and splashing me with some.

"I don't have the kind of money to run my own business and rent out a shop." Dec smirks and I know he has an idea.

"Don't even think about what your thinking about!" I shout whilst he runs back onto the pitch.

He's up to something.