SEVENTEEN

Anna's POV
8th July 2021

England have won all their matches so far.

Yesterday, they had the semi finals and they won so everyone is very excited since it's the first time England will be in a final since the 1966 World Cup.

I'm now 19 weeks pregnant and it's starting to become a challenge to do things.

I haven't spoken to Dec since they had their first match.

I've been looking after Theo but Decs never actually seen me as he always gives him to Mason who then gives him to me.

I hate it, it's like pass the parcel and I don't even want to start what it feels like for Theo.

Today the team have a day of rest before the final in 3 days.

I decide to take a morning walk as I'm bored of doing nothing all the time.

I walk past Decs room and debate whether I should knock and ask him about what happened or if I should let him to come to me.

I wait a few minutes and then decide against knocking on his door and continue to walk past the room. 

I walk around but I don't see many people around.

I go back to the room but as I turn a corner I walk right into someone's chest and stumble back.

"Sorry! Are you ok?" I look up and it's Dec.

"Yeah I'm fine." I show him a little smile and go to walk off when Dec grabs my wrist and stops me from walking away.

"Wait." I turn around and see him staring at my bump.

"What?" I look at him and gesture for him to hurry up.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did." He sighs as I look at him in shock.

"Are you serious? Your not even going to own up to cheating on me?!" I storm off and leave him standing there shocked.

————————

Dec's POV

I've been sat here in shock for a few hours, ever since I bumped into Anna this morning and she told me what I did, I've been in shock trying to figure out when I cheated on her.

I know it's crossing a line but I log into her Instagram to see if that's where she was told.

I go scroll through her conversations and see a name which I immediately notice and not for a good reason.

It's my ex, I click on the conversation and see a picture of us kissing.

I know exactly what she thought and sigh.

I immediately message Mason to ask for his help.

Me: Mason, I need you help.

Mason: Of course, with what?

Me: I know why Anna is mad at me and I need your help to fix it as your the only one she trusts.

Mason: How did you find out?

Me: I bumped into her this morning and she told me out of anger.

Mason: Ok, what do you need me to do?

I tell him the plan and he's immediately on board as he said that she's miserable without me.

Anna's POV

"I'm just going out for a bit, I'll see you later." Mason says as he grabs the room key and walks out the door.

A few minutes later, I'm sat in bed watching TV when I hear the door open and close again.

"What did you forget now?" I try to get up but my bump stops me from doing so quickly.

I eventually stand up when the door opens and I see Dec standing there.

"I know your mad but let me explain." I sigh and sit back down as I can't be bothered having to listening to him go on with himself and stand up at the same time.

"The picture you were sent was me kissing my ex when we were together." I pull out my phone and show the the exact same photo that has a time stamp from a month before I met Anna.

All she says is "Oh".

She looks disappointed in herself as I sit next to her and she starts to apologise immensely.

"I'm sorry, I- I- I just assumed that it was recent." I stroke her cheek.

"It's ok. She was an amazing person but things happened." I sigh as tears come to my eyes.

"Who was she?" She asks quietly like she wants to know but doesn't want to ask.

"She is Theo's biological mum and she died when she gave birth to him." A tear falls down my face and I wipe it away straight away.

"I'm so sorry. I messed up." She wraps her arms around me as I cry in her arms. "It's ok, let it out." She strokes my back and comforts me.

A few minutes later, Mason comes in and shouts through the room.

"Are you guys decent? Theo's here, he wanted to see you." I laugh and reply to him.

"Yeah we are." A few seconds later, Theo comes running through the door and jumps on the bed.

"Are mummy and daddy still fighting?" Theo asks as she cuddles him to her chest.

"No baby." She kisses the top of his head as he sees my tear stained face.

"Are you ok daddy?" He moves off Anna and comes over to me.

"I'm ok buddy." I sigh and kiss the top of his head.

"Dada needs cuddles." He cuddles into me and buried his head into my chest.

Anna starts to giggle as she looks at me and Theo with love.

"I'm glad you aren't arguing anymore." Theo says as he starts to fall asleep on my chest.

"Me too buddy." I stare at Anna as she looks Theo falling asleep.

She catches me staring at her and starts to giggle.

"What?"

"Nothing, your just beautiful." She smiles and shakes her head.

"You, Declan Rice are too cute." She leans over and kisses me.

"Ok lovebirds, calm down." Mason says as he walks in on us kissing.

He always ruins the moments.