prologue

Kali, the king of patal realm always had a wish to rule the Shadripu realms' and capture them and trapping them inside his own body.

By years of plan, he then waged  a war on Shadripu and successfully won and sealed the Shadripu in his body.

Time went by, kali was travelling outside his realms. There he saw bhu realm where mortal beings were living, he saw the solar system and was travelling above the bhu realm, which was bhuvar realm, above was svar realm, above was mahar realm, above was jana realm, above was tapa realm and above it was satya realm ruled by the elemental brothers.

Crystal - bhu realm
Tempest - bhuvar realm
Voltra - svar realm
Nova - mahar realm
Blizzard - jana realm
Darkwood - tapa realm
Starlight: satya realm

These realms were beautiful and magnificent, kali wanted to conquer them so he went back and started planning to get the 7 above realms.

After 2 years, kali waged a war on bhu realm, he was fighting with the elements with his power darkness and shadripu, who took forms like his body.

The war went for 1½ years, the elements won. The starlight element performs a seal trapping kali (with shadripu) in a watch.

Little did elements knew that kali secretly was chanting a mantra to trap the elements in a robots.

After kali with shadripu were trapped in watch, the elements started disappearing and their powers went into seven different robots created by kali's trusted comrades which are adudu's family.

After elements disappeared and were trapped in robots there was no one to manage their realms so evil started to spread...

But time came when the elements were freed from robots but were forced to follow their owners.

The starlight element was the most unfortunate that he got a master who was power hungry and attacked his fellow members to conquer the other elements.

Then a elemtal war was started and retaka successfully captured all the five elements but was defeated by the crystal elemental user and his elements was snatched and put in a power sphere where the time, gravity, molecule and darkness aka shadow manipulation power and kali with shadripu were trapped.

Let's see what will happen next,

Author note - I know many of you are having a doubt that how kali with shadripu were trapped in ochobot ? So the answer is because of adudu and kali actually has power of darkness but because of his fight with elements his power reduced to shadow. Shadripu powers are also darkness but they are not as strong as kalis'.