Pakhi is Shattered!!!

After returning to their room, Samrat took his coat off quickly and sat on the bed throwing his mobile on the table and coat on the chair perfectly.

Hitler Major, Pakhi mumbled as she had already decided a name for him.

While he was sitting making a grumpy face, his mobile phone rang.

Jaan❤️; Pakhi read the contact aloud.

He quickly grabbed his mobile from the table, and moved towards the balcony looking at Pakhi.

Yeah baby, I got the message, yeah! I know, it's not necessary to tell me why, just tell me if you took the money.
Well, I'll meet you in your favourite cafe, tomorrow, 4pm.

Pakhi had already slept when he came back into the room after a long conversation.

The next morning,
At the breakfast table, everyone was sitting quietly, when Bhavani made a statement.

Bk- Patralekha, teri Aai ka call aaya tha.
Keh rahi thi, tujhe chutti de doon.

Pakhi looked at Samrat who was least interested in listening to them.

Sh- Pehle Samrat se puchiye na, wo jaane dega?

Bk- Shivani, chup!

Sh- Maine kya kaha?

Bk- Tu bata, jaana chahti hai?

She just nodded positively.

Bk- To Samrat tujhe tere Aai- Baba ke yahan chod dega aur phir raat ko le aayega.
Kyu Samrat?

P- Mai chali ja...

Bk- Nahi. Tu bol?

He nodded after a long silence.

Oh finally! I don't have to see her face, Samrat thought.

While Pakhi was thinking only about leaving the house, as soon as possible.

Within an hour, the scene shifted to the car, them both sitting together and everyone bidding adieu to them.

The car ride was a silent one, he was busy riding the car and she was busy looking at the streets of Nagpur, and the beautiful decorations as it was the time of Diwali.

After reaching their house, Pakhi grabbed her purse and left without turning back to him.

Her parents had brought her to home, for the purpose of meeting her relatives, and they went out to meet them, and so she couldn't talk to them about the topic that time.

Later...

It was 4pm, it was Samrat, waiting for the girl to come.

Wasn't it a crime, that he was committing?
The question rose in his mind somewhere. But probably, he didn't care for it.

And the moment of waiting ended as he had her sitting with him.

Sm- I just missed you, and missed you. Tumhe dekhne ke liye itna wait Kiya Maine.

N- Even I did, ab kuch aur kahoge? Kya batana tha?

Sm- Well, It's a very big issue Natasha.

He said showing his left hand and the ring slid in his finger.

N- Wow, nice ring! Why is it an issue?

Sm- Jaan?

He said with eyes widened.

Sm- It's in my ring finger...do you understand?

N- Don't tell me You're engaged.

She said with a dropped jaw.