Chapter 12 | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...?

"Yu...ri...?"You breathed out.

You were in shock. You couldn't think straight. your mind blank. Yuri laid on the ground motionless. blood trickling down from her forehead. 

"Hahaha! headshot!."A voice from behind shouted, the sound of it made you flinch.

Turning you saw a man with black hair, brown eyes. A grin was plastered on his face. 

"Hm? what's wrong? weren't you gonna kill her afterwards anyways?."He taunted.

"You bastard."You growled. viens on your temple and neck, came into sight.

"Now now. no lady looks at a man like that."The stranger chuckled.

"....So you're the famous Y/n okkotsu huh?"

"tell me...Who the fuck are you?."Your voice had become deeper.

The man smirked, pulling out a sword out of thin air."it doesn't matter who I am...Now, shall we entertain each other? I've been itching to fight you. Y/n okkotsu."

"I'm gonna kill you."You hissed, your eyes were filled with rage.

His grin grew wider, before launching at you with full speed, swinging the blade towards you.

before his sword reached your face. you quickly recreated a katana, blocking his sword. You flipped your katana's blade sliding down his, then swung your  back at him. He dodged by leaning backwards out of your katana's reach.

breaking his form, with the opening you kicked his stomach sending him flying slamming against the wall.

He got up immediately with a amused smirk on his face. he extended his palm pulling out a long a chains out of thin air.

he flung it at you, the chains wrapped  tightly around your arms, your whole body locked up tight.

"tsk !—"

He pulled the end of the chain throwing you around, gliding you aggressively on the floor, until you crashed into a wall.

*Roll*

You gasp as your eyes went wide, when a grenade rolled up to you.

"Shit!!."

*BOOM!!*

A massive explosion took place, sending debris flying everywhere. thick smoke covering the place.

"Did she die..?"the dark haired guy says looking hard through the thick smoke.

there was a second of silence, when suddenly a hoard of centipedes made out of blue flames came bursting through the smoke charging towards him.

in a blink of an eye. the centipedes where all cut down with just the swipe of his sword.

*WHOOSH*

In the speed of light, you appeared
behind him, swinging your blade at him, slicing through his torso his eyes going wide.

With that, you grabbed him by his throat and slammed his face against the concrete floor, breaking it off with his head.

You let go, your hands dripping blood standing up straight panting. your skin burning from the explosion, your uniform torn a little and dirty, with bloodstains splattered across your shirt.

You stood there for a moment, catching your breath. You glanced down at the man, before turning around to leave.

"...Man..that sure was painful..."The guy spoke up, causing you to stop in your tracks. you whipped around glaring at him.