12. Baahon Ke Darmiyaan

Note : Just a little note.
The song above in the video is sung by me. Kindly tell me how's that. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last day was so much good for #Harshali fans right.
We got so much Harshali contents and honestly they are soo cute. I was like Awwwwwww.........
Now back to episode
Today's episode resulted in me hating kaand maata so much that maine unki aur band bajwani hai Abhi se so you will get to know in the upcoming chapters.
Some parts of this can be 18+ you can skip if you want.
And one more warning mujhse jyada expect na karna in sab ko leke cos I am still bhola balak like Abhimanyu.

Here you go with today's update :

Abhi is hugging Akshu from back and now continuously kissing her cheeks and neck as well as giving smooches on her lips.

Ak : Abhi you know na we need to talk.

Ab : ( in irritating manner) Akshu plz yr main apna mood nhi bigadna chahta. And I very well know ki tum kis baare me bolna chahti ho aur main uske peeche apna time aur energy bilkul waste nhi Karna chahta. Aaj is energy ki jarurat kahi aur hai let me use it there only.

Ak : Abhi tum is baat ko abhi ignore kar sakte ho lekin humesa ke liye taal nahi sakte understand.

Ab : tumne kasam khayi hai kya mera mood bigad ke hi rahogi. Main abhi us baare me discuss nahi karna chahta. Isme kaun si baat tumhare samajh nahi aa rahi hai. Aaj jo bhi hua theek hi hua mujhe bhi sabka asli chehra pata chal gaya. Kaun kis hadd tak gir sakta hai sab samajh aa gaya to us baare me baat karke abhi mera mood off mat karo. Warna main kahi chala jaaunga.

Ak : Achha baba gussa mat karo. Nahi karungi main baat par kal karenge okk. Abhi tumhe jo karna hai kar lo.

Warning : 18+ (you can skip if you want)

Saying this she kept her lips on his and they started kissing. After some time Abhi bit on her lips and she gasped and gave him entrance in her mouth. He started giving French kisses to her. And while kissing he took her to the bed.
Akshara slowly started taking of his shirt and he very obediently allowed her to do so. His hand also reached the Dori of her blouse and opened it in one go. Then he opened the backside hooks also and it came off.

At that moment clouds covered the moon as if the moon also want to give them privacy. And slowly it started drizzling.

Background Music : Baahon Ke Darmiyaan (Khamoshi)

Abhi took Akshu in her arms and took her to the bed. Akshu felt shy because she has no blouse on her. Abhi then removed her saaree also. And then covered her with a blanket. He then went to switch off the lights. The room got dark and then Abhi came to the bed. After that all we could hear is hissing and sound of pain as well as pleasure.

Author's POV: Enough yaar ab iske aage ka imagine kar lo. Bahut jyada explanation de diya maine. Imagination par tax nahi lagta.

Next Day (Morning) :

In Abhira's bedroom

We can see Abhira sleeping with contentment on their faces. Abhi was still shirtless and Akshu was wearing Abhi's shirt. Both her hugging each other very tightly.
Akshu's sleep got disturbed due to Abhi's beard.

Ak : Abhi shave kyun nahi karte ho. Dekho kitna chhil gaya hai har jagah scratches hai tumhari daadhi ki wajah se.

Ab : Achha kaha kaha hai let me see. He started opening buttons of her shirt.