Bonus Chapter - Beach Day

Zahara's pov

I hold the camera in my hand as I say

"Is it rolling? Oh it is"

I looked at the camera with a smile saying

"Hey guys, Zahara here. Better than ever. Also I have my lovely boyfriend here with me. Wyatt, smile at the camera"

Wyatt looks at the camera for a sec smiling as he looked at back the road.

I smiled saying

"Also Abu is here as well"

Abu makes a smiley face as I looked at the camera and say

"Every since everyone graduated from Seabrook High and started college, Everyone been busy. Zed and Addison are doing great in college. Zed is a football star now and Addison is coaching cheer at the college with the help of Bree and her team ofc. We also found that Bucky took Mothership but we was able to get him back before he turnt to dust."

I chucked saying

"Oh my girl Eliza is still working at Z-corp to improve the Z-bands. Also her and Fabian are doing great sometimes she will come visit him when she can. Fabian is doing great as well. Surprisingly Fabian is trying to become an writer and write stories."

Wyatt chuckled while I pointed the camera at him as he say

"I was shocked as well. I thought Fabian was going do Photography or something"

I chuckled looking at the camera and say

"What else? Umm... Oh Willa is doing great as well. She actually started a girls fencing club and a girls soccer team. GIRL POWER!!"

Wyatt chuckles at me as I hit his arm saying

"Don't laugh at my goofiness"

Wyatt grabs my hand and kissed it saying

"I'm sorry babe"

I kissed his cheek saying

"You're forgiven. As I was saying,  what's even more great, Willa and A-spen are dating now ahhh!!! I knew it was going to happen by the way they were looking at each other. I can sense it lol. A-spen is still learning certain things as well as A-lan, A-li, and Alistar since they decided to stay in Seabrook but it's going great. A-li is still working on controlling her emotions but she's having some help from her girlfriend Alexandra who is a werewolf. Yes you heard me. A-li met Alexandra when she was trying to figure out the vending machine and Alexandra helped her. From there, it was love at first sight. " showing a picture of them.

A-li's girlfriend Alexandra ↓↓↓

I smiled saying

"Cute right? But A-li is not the only one found love. A-lan have gotten himself a girlfriend who is a member of our music club. Her name is Alice. A-lan met Alice when he got lost trying to find English class and walked into Music class and saw her singing." Showing a picture of them.