7 : Efforts (Natsuki's Chapter)

***
One week after the unexpected concert , Ittoki got a lot of work to do because of the flooding requests for him. As usual , he didn't turned down any of it , and manage everything with a lively smile. The rest of the guys got a little worried about him but his reassuring attitude did made them feel at ease.

***

Meanwhile ...

"Hey hey hey Guysss!" Natsuki yelled happily.

"What's the fuzz all about , Natsuki?" Syo started painting his newly washed nails with black ink.

"I've baked another types of cookies! Come on guys ! Eat it . I still have plenty in the kit----"

"Ehhhh? Co-Cookies?" Ittoki got shocked and started to tremble.

"Yes ! Yes ! I've made Piyo-chan cookies with different colors ! Look !"

They all turned to look at Natsuki's cookies. They gulped in unison as they saw the cookies were in colored by fifty shades of gray. To be exact , the cookies were burned and crushed.

Masato and Tokiya's face became purple as they were trying hide the fact that they're gonna vomit looking in to those poor cookies. Syo shivered and felt his stomach went upside down. Jinguji went missing after looking. Aijima got dumbfounded while Ittoki snickered awkwardly ...

"Are you not gonna eat it , guys ? Natsuki got saddened a bit.

"Hey what's that ? Uhm I mean , O H A Y A H O O O !" Ai suddenly came , still wearing her Panda pajamas while shouting.

"K a w a i i  , Ai-chan!! Goodmorning too ! Look ! I've made piyo-chan cookies , what eat some ?" Natsuki handed him a basket of odd looking cookies.

"Okey , sure ! Ehh ? Why is this burned and crushed ?"

"Hmmm , I thought it would be better and faster if i use a flamethrower , that's what I thought." He smiled cutely.

"Ohh. Well then ... I T A D A K I ----"

As Ai was about to eat the cookies , Syo and Ittoki signaled her not eat it . They did whatever moves they can, like crossing their arms , acting like 'you're dead if you're gonna eat it' and some other funny gestures. When Natsuki turned into his back , they immediately stopped doing it and pretended to do nothing by whistling and staring around.

Other than that , Aijima was still dumbfounded since he haven't taste any of Natsuki's cookies before and as of Tokiya and Masato , they just sat down quietly on the couch and pretended not to care about it but their hands were still shaking because of the terrifying look of the cookies despite Natsuki's lovable face.

"Is there something wrong , Ai-chan?" Natsuki asked.

"Ah ? No. Nothing. Anyway ... I T A D A K I M A S U !!" Ai suddenly eat the cookie as whole.

The young princes got shocked and gasped. Masato stood up and jaw dropped as he saw his childhood friend eat a terrifying food.

Syo and Ittoki both squealed like baby girls.

As Ai started chewing her food, her eyes widened. The guys gulped in unison as they looked at her swallowed the cookie.

"Disgusting." Ai stuck out her tongue and made a sarcastic face. She took another cookie in the basket and eat it.

The princes stunned by what just Ai said. They know that 'that word' could actually hurt Natsuki's feelings.

Natsuki windened his eyes and froze for a moment, but suddenly , he noticed that Ai keeps getting and eating his cookies.