The begining(storms pov)

(Dream)
it was cold and the sun had set hours ago, my mama had brought my four older brothers and I away from our old pack, where daddy would hit us and mama."how much longer" I asked the oldest out of my brothers jakob "an hour or so longer why, do you want me to carry you" I nodded my head Yes and he picked me up and cradled me against his big, warm chest. I awoke to the sound of screaming and I looked up and saw my mama being beatin by a man I didn't recognize ,my brothers and I started running "they've found us, we must hurry"said jaklern one of the twins, I silently cried into my big brothers chest as we ran  through the woods "Hey Hey don't cry you still have ed us, we won't let them get you"my other brother jolan said as jakob handed me to him.I nodded and wiped away the tears that had began to blur my vision. "Come on, hurry we're almost there hurry hurry "I heard jayy my brother that was older than me by four year's say before we abruptly stop. My brother tightened his grip on me and said a quick "I love you so much" before I blacked out.
                    I awoke with a startled gasp, it's been seven years since they went missing and left me alone to fend for myself.