explaining

"What happened to your face storm"I was shocked at the concern in his voice."i-i fell d-down the stairs sir " I said scared he would find out I wasn't telling the whole story, thankfully the moon goddess gave me a chance. He looked at me with question in his eyes but didn't say a thing with I was thankful for,as he was about to leave the kitchen he said the best sentence of the day "you will not be attending your regular studies today "as soon as he said those words I started jumping around and I momentarily forgot about my ribs because my wolf can't heal his wounds as fast as the others as I was still tender. As I finished the rest of the pancakes and sides and ate my share I was beginning to get tired so I walked to my room and layed down to nap.
~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was awakened by gentle hands playing with my hair I cracked my eyes open to look at who was playing with my hair and when the blurred dot's went away I saw the Luna looking down at me with care and worry she had look of distress on her face and was still playing with my hair so I took it that she had not noticed I was awake. I groaned and rolled over to 'pretend ' that I was just waking up, she quickly put her hands on her lap which I was happy and sad about which irritated me to the fullest "storm honey do you need a drink of water " she had confused me she rarely ever calls me storm, normally she calls me lightning because I'm so called beautiful but deadly whatever that means "no Luna I'm fine but may I ask why you ask? "I said in a rough but gentle voice that I usually have when I don't talk for a long long looong time and to tell you the truth it scared me "oh honey you were in a coma" and to tell you the truth I didn't really break down or cry at all *sarcasm*she held me tight against her chest with such love and care I cried harder not only for that but for the years of abuse and shame I had endured.