Chapter 12

Date: 10/01/22

Y/n POV

As new years came and went my members slowly came back to the dorm we started to get ready for our debut 10 days to record our debut album and learn the choreography we had just finished recording our debut song "Tear Drop" and begun to learn the choreography for it.

MEMBERS PARTS

Y/n - Youngbin /Zuho

Shoto - Insong

Hyunjin - Jaeyoon / Chani

Jinwoo - Hwiyoung / Dawon

Yujun - Rowoon / Taeyang

I tried to spit it fairly equally.

Date: 18/01/22

Just a little more was needed we needed to record 1 last song today and then we were done after this we had a our first Variety show then we would be promoting for the next 2 weeks including on stage performances as well as multiple variety shows already lined up for us. 

Date: 19/01/22 

We had arrived at the set for Weekly Idol and were ready to show ourselves and make our first appearance on TV as Idols and not just people who dreamed of becoming idols.

Eunhyuk: Well the guests we have today have really made a big splash already in the industry and they haven't even debuted yet!

Kwanghee: They were even revealed at MAMA That's how popular they are and by the end of the month they will probably be a house hold name!

Eunhyuk and Kwanghee: Please welcome EternaL!

As the five of us walked out and shook hands with the hosts it was suddenly brought to our attention that the it was a special live show due to how excited people were over our debut.

Eunhyuk: So EternaL how does it feel to finally be Idols?

Yujun: Ah well we don't really feel like it yet our debut isn't official until tomorrow so maybe next time we are here I can answer that for you.

Kwanghee: Ah well said as expected from the Leader! So as I and Im sure everyone watched the show the 5 of you were part of last year how did you feel when you knew you would be debuting together.

Hyunjin: Ah well let me tell you a little secret~ we were actually gonna be 4 members if Y/n didn't wake up in time.

Eunhyuk: Really! Is it true?

Y/n: Yeah if I didn't wake from my coma they were gonna debut without me.

Eunhyuk: Well I think I can speak for everyone when I say im happy that the 5 of you are together. Shoto apparently you hadn't met Y/n in person before he joined you what was your first impression of him.

Shoto: Ah well it was really like seeing royalty he already has the nickname of prince in our group chat and when I first saw him it felt like a perfect fit for not only us as a group but it kinda seems like we are the princes guard now.

Kwanghee: Ahh "The prince of dance" that was the title given to you wasn't it!

Y/n: Yeah it feels kinda embarrassing though.

Jinwoo: Our little prince is quite popular already and he hasn't really done much yet.

Y/n: Little? you are the only member taller than me. They are just short.

Yujun: Yah stop it you two we are average height.

Hyunjin: Its unfair how can you sleep for a year and grow so much Y/n that's too mean!