Welcome to.....

….Hello? Are you there? Can you hear me?

Are we- connected? Ah…Good.

Welcome, fellow viewer. I hope your day has been wonderful.

Are you comfortable? Do you have what you need before we begin? If so, then the experience shall unfold shortly.

Do you see that little spark ahead of you? Can you guess what it is? Perhaps it's the common light that opens many cinematic viewings? If that was in mind then take a closer look.

This isn't just you. Watching, anticipating little you. This light is your world. The one true "real world". Isn't it beautiful? This home you have been gifted. The life that has blossomed throughout the centuries is magnificent. The dominant species is..far from perfect, but is indeed stable…for the most part. Your world is devoid of any and all magical things. No monstrous creatures lurking the land, no spells to use against others. You believe that either in/or outside of your world there is other life. But that- I cannot confirm nor deny.

While the lack of any fantasy-like features does make your world interesting enough, there is one other aspect that truly makes your universe.. special. The ability to create new life. New worlds. New possibilities. Just to be clear, in no-way am I referring to worlds outside your solar system. I am referring to something far greater. It is thanks to your universe that I now care for…..

The Universal system.

As I said before, welcome, fellow viewer. I am thrilled by your presence and I hope you are excited to be here.

The experience you are about to witness is definitely one of a kind. I normally do not allow guests within the Void unless the matter is of importance. But in this moment, I shall grant you permission.

Once the experience has been completed, I ask you to refrain from sharing any information you gather. As you may be the only one who gets to know.

Now, clear your mind. You will need as much storage space as possible. Should you ever need me, I will be right beside you, guiding you to the end. Sit back. Relax. And enjoy the Behind It All experience.