ᑕᕼᗩᑭETEᖇ OᑎE

Y/n = Your Name: N/n = Nickname:

"Who left the god damn door open?" Barb said, closing the front door with one hand, a cigarette in the other. "Don't know, Don't really care," Y/n responded, a wine glass in their hand. "By the way, where's all my damn wine. I can't find a single drop."

"Maybe up your ass," Barb joked, walking past them with a smirk. "Oh shut up Barb, you don't see me hiding your cigarettes." Barb chuckles started faintly disappearing, as Y/n walked towards the fridge and opening it, looking around for at least a cup. Unfortunately, there was none. Making Y/n let out a groan as they slam the door shut.

Claire walked in the kitchen, looking at the annoyed Y/n lean on the counter looking up. "Something wrong N/n?" Claire asked, looking quite concerned for the hopeless Y/n. They let out a groan then answered, "Someone took all my wine, now im left sober." 

Claire chuckled, smiling at Y/n and their fake pouting face. "I think you can survive one night without it." Y/n smiled, "Well if I end up dead, I'm blaming you." Claire's smile grew bigger, making Y/n give a small one.

While the two were laughing, Jess screamed, "Its the moaner!" Claire and Y/n looked at each other, before walking towards the phone to see what Jess was talking about.

When Y/n and Claire walked in, everyone had their nose up the phone's ass, trying to hear what this 'moaner' had to say. At first, their was gibberish, every one looked confused at each other; no one could understand a word this guy was trying to say.

Finally, over dying pig sounds and gibberish, he finally said something. "Suck my juicy cock." You covered your mouth, out of all the prank calls you heard, this was the best one. He started to repeatedly say 'suck it', but you were to busy laughing your ass off.

Barb snatched the phone, Jess moved away as Barb took her spot. "Why don't you find a wall sock and stick your tongue in it, that'll give you a charge. The caller said something, no one could understand but Barb did. She screamed at the phone. "You fucking creep!" Y/n laughed, Barb rolling her eyes and handing the phone to Y/n so they could say something.

Before they even opened their mouth, the caller said something only they could hear. "Im going to kill you," he said, in a calm voice. Then, he hung up. "Wow, what'd he say to make you shut up?" Barb laughed. 

Y/n shook their head over and over for a few seconds. Looking at the others. "Nothing, just some weird creeper shit." Then placing the phone back in the box, making everyone leave.

"Are you okay Y/n? It seemed like whatever he said scared you," Claire asked, a sympathy look on her face. "Yeah, no, im fine Claire. You get back to what your doing." Y/n gave a weak smile, up the stairs to their room.

Claire watched them, the sympathy look never going away.