ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO

[If i got the Aqueous humor wrong, please let me know!]

E/c = Eye color [of choice if you wish] - 

Y/n sighed as they plopped on their bed, clothes everywhere as they were visiting family for the holidays; and still needed to pack up. They let out a groan, sitting up but only their arms supporting their body.

"Whatever Y/n, it was just a prank call," Y/n said to their-self. They fully sat up, looking around at the mess of clothes; before grabbing their suitcases. "Might as well get these folded and put up now."

Whilst Y/n packed their bags for tomorrows long trip, Claire was doing the same in her room. Humming to herself with a smile. Although she did feel bad for Y/n, she had her own life and couldn't waste it worrying on others.

Claire put her shirt into the suitcase, hearing a rustle in the saran rap that hung in her closet. She turned her head, a confused look spread on her face. "Hello?" She said, looking a bit with her head but to no avail.

She shrugged it off as the wind, or clothes falling off the hangers. Until she had heard it again, this time. She wasted no time slowly walking up to the closet. "Hello? Is anybody there?" She looked around, moving her clothes. Her face spread with fear and shock.

Y/n was just finishing up their packing, the phone call still worrying them and their sorority sisters. Un-like Claire, Y/n spent their time worrying. It was hard- for them not to. 

They let out a deep breath, wanting to let this off their chest. They opened their door, looking around the hallway; then towards Claire's room. The door was shut, so Y/n didn't bother going towards it. Although they worried, they respected privacy and knows not to bother someone when a door is closed.

They closed their door, moving their bags off the bed and onto the floor so they could sleep. They were tired, it was a party. Luckily they didn't drink tonight, so they weren't worried for a hangover if one did happen.

They didn't waste anytime falling asleep, their mind now blank ready for any dream; or not, sometimes they don't happen. 

Their hair was a mess already, jumping on a bed and knocking out cold does that. Their eyelids shutting down the e/c pupils for the night. And their body finding a comfortable position to sleep in.

Morning woke them up, the sunrise shining through the window bring enough light into the room. The groaned, lifting their head up and rubbing their eyes. They stretched, hopping out of bed and into the bathroom in their room. 

The cleaned them-self up, wiping any dried Aqueous humor off their eyelids. The yawned, grabbing their brush and get the knots out; then walking down the stairs. 

"Oh Y/n, could you please check if Claire is awake. I know you have a door policy, and we respect it. But Claire should have been up and hour ago and none of us could get her," Phyl asked, her curly hair matching with her smile.

"Yeah, I can check for you, I don't mind." Y/n yawned again, walking back up the stairs and heading towards Claire's room. 

"Claire? Wake up! You got stuff today and I don't want to deal with people complaining cause' your late!" Y/n said, opening the door. Hoping she wasn't naked having secret sex.