ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE

[I'm sorry if the chapter's waits are getting longer! I just found out my dumbass got Covid and it's taking all my energy away!]

Y/n opened the door, Claire wasn't on her bed so she couldn't have been sleeping. Y/n took a small step in, Claire wasn't near her dresser, the window, or the closet. She wasn't in her room. She couldn't have left yet because all her bags were still on her bed. 

Y/n shrugged, walking down the stairs without Claire. Phyl looked towards Y/n, "Is she up yet?" She asked. "She's not in her room, I assumed you guys found her." Phyl scrunched her eyebrows, looking at everyone else. "No, we haven't found her. Did she leave?" Y/n sat down next to Phyl, "No, her bags are still here," they responded. 

"That's odd, normally Claire is up before everyone," Jess said. "Did you guys check her collage? Ask her friends maybe?" Phyl looked at everyone, "no not yet, would you like to come with us? You don't have to if you don't want to. Maybe you could look around the house."

"Sure, I could look around." Phyl smiled, watching Y/n head back up the stairs to start looking. They walked into Claire's room again, turning the room upside down trying to find one clue about Claire. But to no avail.

Y/n sighed, almost in defeat. They turned around, looking at the closet and the fallen clothes. It looked like Someone had run through them in a hurry. Y/n's eyes lit up, a possible clue to Claire's absence could be that closet.

Y/n walked towards the closet, looking and moving around clothes to try and find a hiding Claire. But, nobody. So Y/n walked further, looking and calling for Claire and not being able to find her. They sighed in defeat, sitting down on an old box and slouching. They were hoping they could find her first so she could show off.

(Thump) Y/n turned around, a box had fallen. It was odd because the box had been there for so long that there was no way it could just lose its balance and fall. So, they didn't want to stay longer.

They got up; starting to leave before someone grabbed the back of their collar. Choking them while being dragged to a different side of the room. Y/n kicked their legs, holding their collar and pushing it away from their neck to keep the air in their lungs.

They finally came to a stop, and Y/n looked up. A man with thick, curly, brown hair was opening the attic. He had on a green turtle neck and brown dress pants. He finally opened the Attic, Y/n who was to weak to move much was trying to crawl away. But the man had grabbed them and carried them up into the attic.

"Let go of me!" Y/n shouted, kicked their legs; but that wasn't doing anything.