Chapter 4: For You To Find Out

"Sometimes to find something you have to lower yourself to the same level"

——

Pushing my feet into my heels, I stood up to look at myself in the mirror. Dressed in a white mid thigh sheer perfection corset ruched mini dress, I had wore black heels with my fierce red hair twisted into loose curls. I had put on some heavy makeup, which I rarely did but for what I was going to do today I had to seem as if I was one of them.

I grabbed my purse, placing all my belongings inside. I turned to leave, exiting my apartment, this was my first step into finding out about that night when my client had caught himself in an act which could possibly send him jail.

When my phone buzzed notifying me that my cab had arrived, I entered my elevator pressing the button to the ground floor and patiently waited as the elevator door closed. When it reopened, I came across the main floor which held the reception with sofa's in front of it.

I exited the building finding my cab before getting inside, he turned to give me a polite smile.
"Where to?" He asked, his accent was a mixture of Italian and American.
"Desire." Was all I said before he nodded his head and turned to look ahead, if I wanted to know what happened that night I had live as if I was there sharing the same event as Anthony.

The moment we arrived at the bar, I instantly knew Anthony was not buffing. Indeed the bar was packed, even the cue was long. Deciding to use my soon to be ex husband to get inside, I walked towards the guard who did not bother to hide the fact he was checking me out.

"How can I help you?" He asked, I nodded my head pulling out my id and showing him, instantly his eyes widened and he opened the ropes allowing me to enter. The first thing I realised as I entered, was the smell of alcohol and drugs. The sweaty bodies which grinder against one another, and the cheap perfumes of women.

I pushed pass the dancing bodies making my way to the bar, there was two bartenders. From the little research I had done, I knew the Asian bartender with dark brown hair and tanned skin was present on the day Anthony had came here.

"How can I help you, beautiful?" He asked as I took a seat in front of him, I pushed my large c cup breast out which instantly caught his eye. I knew men quiet well, and one of their weaknesses were hot women. So when I curled my hair around my fingers and his eyes remained on me I knew instantly I had him where I wanted him.

"Can I have a cider." I said to which he nodded his head, he pulled out a cab before opening it and pouring it into a glass and sliding it in front of me.
"It's on the house." He said and I smiled at him seductively, thanking him as I took a sip of my cider.

"How long have you been working here?" I asked him, I already knew the answer to my question but I needed to make a conversation in order to get out what I had originally come here for.
"Just above three years, my hands are magic when it comes to making drinks." He stated and I nodded my head at him, a smirk appeared on his lips as he leaned forward.

"I wonder what else your hands can do." I stated, he chuckled and I took another sip of my drink.
"Hmm, something for me to know and for you to find out." He stated, I stared at the men before me in amusement. He sure knew how to flirt. He was not bad looking, I had to give it to him.

"Maybe I will take up that offer if you give me something in return." I stated, as if instantly his eyebrows arched intrigued I knew instantly I had him where I wanted him.
"What do you want, beautiful?" He asked, I lifted my index finger calling him forward and he listened obediently.

"I want the CCTV footage of the whole month of September." I stated, he narrowed his eyebrows at me. I bit my lips wondering if he would agree to my offer, the longer he took to answer I was beginning to become impatient.
"Fine, my shift finished in an hour. I'll get you the footage in return I want you in the staff room naked and waiting for me." I smirked at how bold he was, I nodded my head at him before shaking my hands with him.

"Great to do business with you." I said and he chuckled nodding his head at me. I was surprised I had convinced he so easily, I guess capturing CCTV footage in this bar was not heavily guarded.

Just as promised an hour later, the bartender walked into the staff room to find me stark naked, my c cup breast was exposed him with my nipples standing up ready for him. Sex was never a big problem for me, I never took it as something sacred or meaningful to me it was just pleasure and to relief myself from stress.

The bartenders eyes darkened as he took me in, his eyes trailed down from my face to my breast and finally to my naked vagina, with my index with i seductively ran my finger up and down my pussy lips. He immediately rushed towards me but I closed my legs making him frown.

"The footage." I said extending my hand, he did his part and pulled out a USB. Before placing it in my palms, I smiled at him before reopening my legs, almost instant he knelt to the ground and attacked my clit with his tongue. I gasped feeling pleasure erupt inside of me making me wet. He sucked on my clit making me shiver, before his tongue lowered to my hole and he pierced inside.

I moaned loudly, my free hand gripping his hair as I pushed his face further inside my pussy.
"Fuck, yes. Eat my pussy, make me cum." I gasped loudly as I spoke whilst moaning and throwing my head back, I was near my climax. I began to hump myself on his face and shivered once again when a finger thrusted inside of me making me orgasm almost instantly.

"You taste devine." He said as he pulled away, his chin was dripping with my wetness, he licked his lips before pulling his finger out of inside of me and brought it to his lips and sucking it. He stood up pulling his trousers down and boxers, I was pleasant to see his hardened dick, it wasn't big but average and thin but I knew he was capable of making me orgasm.

"Condom." I stated, I was not going to suck him until he was not covered. I did not know where his dick had been and I was not willing on taking the risk, he crouched down putting out an durex condom from his trouser pocket. I grabbed it off him and teared it grabbing the rubber I slid it down his stiff shaft before giving it a gentle squeeze.

Placing him in my mouth he instantly moaned, closing his eyes and throwing his head to the back. I began to increase my speed taking him down my throat, I pulled out spitting on it before moving my hand up and down and then thrusting it back in my mouth.

"Fuck I need to be inside of you, or I will cum." He said, I instantly pulled my head back, I held my hand on my knees widening it as I laid on the bench, he rubbed his dick on my push before gently pushing inside. He began to move steadily at first.
"Fuck, harder." I moaned and instantly he began to fasten his pace fucking me like I liked it hard, he kept pounding inside of me as I moaned out loud bringing my index finger to my clip and rubbing it as he kept fucking me.

"That's right baby, fuck my pussy. Fuck it so hard." I moaned as I spoke to him dirtily, I knew it was making him closer to cumming. His dick twitched inside of me, making me moan as I shuddered and came on his dick.
"Fuck your so tight." He moaned aloud before he began to cum into the condom.