Chapter 1

A/N: I have to watch this movie again lol so that i could at least grasp more details. (I've only watched it once lol) Btw, this is my 2nd time writing out smth like this again, so i may be a little bit rusty. ALSO WHY IS THIS MOVIE SOOO UNDERRATED LIKE THERE'S BARELY ANY CONTENT OF IT!! I LIKE THIS MOVIE SM BUT IMMA WRITE ALL THIS WHILE IM IN THE MOMENT OF BEING HYPERFIXATED BC- otherwise i loose interest :')

ANYWAY- enjoy!

It all begins with the Golden City, a strange yet fascinating place to be- well at least for fereigners. The people of it's hometown, some of them bored & some of them joyful, all of any age were to expect something big. An event taking place outside palace walls. Awaiting for Zig Zag's arrival. As it couldn't get anymore scandalous, announcers singing at their top of their lungs: "Have no fear! Zig Zag is here!" When suddenly, Tack (the cobbler) accidentally slips one of his taks, causing Zig Zag to trip.

Zig Zag: GET HIM! GET THAT BOY! ARREST HIM!

Tak struggles to get rid of the guards' grip but it's to no use . Zig Zag swings open those palace doors & greets the king; despite the king himself having zero energy. As usual Princess Yum Yum is by his side attending others & what not. To her surprise, she didn't knew a young slim boy was part of Zig Zag's circus.

Zig Zag: Your majesty! Ah, what a pleasure to see you! You see, i brought you a little ... (whispers closer to his ear) something.

King: Uh, huh? Ooooh.

Princess Yum Yum: (rolls eyes) Oh, father.

Princess Yum Yum is incredibly annoyed such 'thing' was being presented to her father. But her thoughts are quickly interrupted by the sound of the palace doors opening in a flash & her best friend hurrying to enter.

Y/N: YUMY !!!!!! HURRY QUICKLY!!! You HAVE to see what on EARTH is happening to the new plaza! C'mmon let's go. (pulls her by the arm)

Princess Yum Yum: Don't you think you have to greet someone first?

Y/N: You? I already know you...AH! yes. Pardon me. (walks towards the king & makes a reverence) Hello, your majesty.

King: Why, hello Y/N. How's your (any preferred fam. member) ? I've heard they've been ill for days.

Y/N: Oh! Well, they're doing alright now. They've just brought a new set of flowers to grow in the royal garden!!

King: That's good to hear dear.

Princess Yum Yum: Well then, father. Y/N & i will be going off to see the whatever rockus the new plaza has now.

King: My darling please take care & be careful.

Princess Yum Yum: Yes father. (gently pushing Y/N to move forward) Y/N~ ....
Y/N?

Y/N didn't seem to listen for they have been unconsciously staring at Tack. Both of them staring deeply into each other until-

Princess Yum Yum: OK, byeeee.

Y/N: Huh??? Oh, wait!

A/N: OMFG ! IT TOOK ME A WHILE BUT I FINALLY FINISHED MY 1ST CHAPTER . LET'S FCKN GOOOOOOOO! i hope ya'll enjoyed. stay tuned :3