Chapter 3

Y/N carefully took the nearest gardening scissors and leaned towards the noise. For they didn't know if the intruder was a defenseless animal or person; still it's better to be prepared than nothing.

Y/N: *At any moment now. In three..two...ONE* (coming out of the tall bushes) FOUND YOU ! (points scissors at the intruder) Who-?? No come back!!

Thief: (runs away as fast as he can)

Y/N: Come back i won't hurt you! Who even are you?!? You know trespassing is an illegal thing to do right??? THAT'S WHY THERE ARE LAWS! ...(pant pant) IT...COSTS YOU..NOTHING ... TO FOLLOW THEM-!

P. Yumy: (walks in) Hey Y/N-

Both of them: OW!

Y/N: Yumy! (pant pant) I'MSOSORRYIHAVETOCATCHSOMETHIEF....BYE!

P. Yumy: Who- What???? (looks around the garden) *Goodness! But they've been working really hard to beautify this place! ... (inhales sharply & exhales)* Let's get down to business !

For what seemed like minutes now, both of them were at the very edge of stopping to get some air & get rest from all the running. Though the Thief wouldn't be having any of it anytime soon. Without having to make any noise, Y/N stopped in between their tracks & waited like a hunter waiting for it's prey.

This left the Thief in confusion but in relief that he wasn't being followed anymore. He began making his way to his hideout when suddenly Y/N yanked his cloak from behind & onto the ground they tossed him not too roughly.

Y/N: FORGIVE ME FOR THAT & FOR RAISING MY VOICE BUT YOU HAD NO BUSINESS IN COMING IN AND DESTROYING THE PLACE! HOW DARE-

The thief ,all scared ,puts his hands in front of him as self-defense & shakes his head as a form of saying 'No' repeatedly. Y/N confused by his reaction slowly lets go of him but doesn't completely do so.

Y/N: Are you telling me you weren't responsible for all that chaos inside the royal garden???

Thief: (nods in agreegement)

Y/N: But you were the only intruder...right?

Thief: (nods)

Y/N: Well, that's strange. Then how could you-

Thief: ....

Y/N: All shy now?? (inhales & exhales) Look there is nothing more valuable to me than spending time with my favorite (favorite fam.member) & planting flowers so the palace looks pretty, but i have to report you for intruding. The least you could do is say the truth to the king & try to help us restore the place.

Thief: .....

Y/N: ...? Do we have a deal??? (stretches out hand)

The Thief stands there thinking whether or not to fully trust Y/N. But after a minute he shakes Y/N's hand & comes to an agreement; both of them making their way to the palace.

Before they opened palace doors, the guards blocked the entrance, waiting for an order. In which Y/N explained the Thief's intruding intent to the guards & left them to him in. Without harming him they took him in & closed palace doors.