The Offer

Remember guys. This is my transfered story from my old account. I am not stealing stories.

"Freddy, for the last time, NO!!!"

"Baby, this an opportunity I'm giving you that will help you, and your friends."

"I don't want your pity offer!!"

"It's not pity! We both know you restraunt is about to shut down. All of you are going to be homeless. And there's nothing you can do about it this time. Look, I don't want tou, nor your co-workers to suffer. I know I haven't met them, but they sound like very nice people from what you told me. Don't think about yourself this time, and think about what's best for your friends. I know we haven't talked for a while, but at the end of the day, you're still my friend. So, please. Accept my help, like how I accept yours back then."

Baby stood there in silence, taking in what Freddy just said. She didn't want to give up on her dream, but she wasn't too blind to see that her pizzeria is going down under. And with the little money they have left, they can't live like this anymore. She knows what she has to do.

"Freddy....you don't have to do this."

"But I want to. For you, and your friends."

"*sigh* Mmmm. I'm going to close the restraunt tonight. And we'll be on the road to Hurricane early tomrrow morning."

"I'll be awake when you get here."

"Freddy. I- uh, um- I want to thank you. You still have that big heart from high school."

"Hey, if the shoe was on the other foot, I know you'll do the same for me."

"Uuuummmm."

"*chuckles* You're an asshole sometime."

"Heh. You've known that since high school."

"Yep, I have. I'll see you tomorrow night. Take care of yourself."

"You too. Thanks, Freddy."

"You're welcome."

They hung up, and Baby went back inside and went into the dining room, and saw everyone was still eating. She walked in, and everyone looked at her.

"So, you done yelling at whoever it was on the phone outside" Fay (Funtime Foxy) said.

"You can say that."

"Well, what were you yelling about this time?" Finn (Funtime Freddy) said.

Baby then took a deep breath in and out, then told them the news.

"I want you guys to pack everything tonight. And I don't mean just one suitcase full of clothes. I mean everything."

"Sis, what's wrong?" Ennard said.

"Yea. Why do we need to pack everything?" Ballora said.

"Tonight, I'm closing the restraunt for good, and early tomorrow morning,  we're leaving to Hurricane."

"W-Why? Why to all of that?"

"Yeah, what the hell?!" Ennard said.

"Ok, ok, ok! Let me explain. We already know that restraunt is going out of buisness. And because of that, we're going to go homeless soon as well. And, I can't do that to you guys. So, I was on the phonenwith my old high school friend, Freddy. He offered us to work at his pizzeria in Hurricane. I almost declined it, but he talked more about it, and well, I accepted the offer. I didn't do it for just me, but for all of us. I can't make you guys suffer for my stupid mistakes anymore. So that's why we are moving over there."