The New Crew

Today's the day. 3 months in building new rooms, preparing what they'll do, and costume deciding as well, has led up to this. They were nervous. Really nervous. But, they also had much convindence. They were ready. They all got in their cars, and started to drive to the restraunt. Once they arrived, they walked inside, and saw Freddy and a few other people talking to him. Freddy saw them, and waved at them to come towards him, and they did.

"Hey guys. Ready for the big?"

"Uuhh, a bit nervous, but yea, we are." Baby said.

"Don't worry. I know you guys will do great. The kids will love you. Oh, and by the way, this is my crew here. Say hello to Bonnie, Chica and Foxy."

All of them said hi to each other.

"Alright. Let me show you guys your performance rooms."

Freddy then started to walk towards the rooms as the others followed him.

"Alright. First one here is Baby's and Ennard's room."

Inside the room had a little stage, big enough for both of them. Speakers on each side of it. Both an ice cream and balloon machine. And the colors of the room were red, green, blue and white.

"Holy shit, Fred! This is amazing!" Ennard said.

"Thanks. Alright, onto the next one."

The next room they went to was built for Fay and Finn. In it, it also had a stage with the speakers as well. Small tables with cups of crayons in it and paper besides them. The room was colored with pink, light purple, and white pattern.

"Oh wow, I love it!" Fay said.

"Yeah! This room looks swesome!" Finn said.

"Glad you two like it. Alright, now to the last one."

The last room was made for Ballora. And Freddy wanted to make her room special. So, he did actually that. Once again, it had the stage with speakers. On the side of the stage, there was a light dimmer for performances. A couple of tables on the each side of the room as well. There were streamers hanging from the ceiling with the colors on them being pruple and gold with stars at the end. The colors of the room were purple, white, gold and magenta. Ballora was absolutly by it.

"Freddy, this room is perfect. I love it."

"I knew you would. Alright, we're about to open. Your guy's changing rooms are in the bavk. Just look for the doors with each of your names on them. Get ready, and good luck."

As Freddy walked away, the gang went to the back of the restraunt, and found their changing rooms. They got into their costumes they brought, and put on make up like they did at their own restraunt. As each of them were done and ready, they went to their rooms, and started to get ready. With Ballora, she was testing the lights amd the speakers to make sure they work. As she was doing that, she heard someone walk in. She turned around, and saw Freddy standing there with a browm suit on with a top hat. And he was also looking at Ballora with his mouth hung opened.

"I-I s there something wrong, Freddy? Do I look bad? Oh man, I knew I shouldn't-"

"No, no, no. Y-You actually look... really beautiful."

"You...You really think so?"

"Yes. The way you made your hair into a bun like that. The make up you put on. The dress you have on. And with the tutu, it looks so beautiful on you."

"T-T-Thanks, Freddy. It's what I used to wear back at the old restraunt."

"Well, it's amazing. The kids will love you."