Part 4

Taehyung Pov
Today I'm going to tell Jungkook about my feelings for him . I know he'll probably yell at me and say how horrible I am but I just need to tell him. I guess I should get ready for how mad they will be. I tried to date lily but it didn't work I just kept thinking of him.
I got changed and freshened up and went downstairs.

Jungkook came up to me with a cup and had such a cute smile

Kook:I made you iced tea I know it's different I hope you like it Ok give it

Ok give it. I took it and drank it and it actually wasn't bad. I just wish I could just kiss him but I can't. We sat down and ate Chinese food from last night.
I have to leave for a quick mission and when I come back do you want to go to the amusement park.
Kook:Yeah sure
I put my gun in my pocket and he hugged me.
Kook:No getting hurt or I won't make you drinks anymore
Ok don't worry. I held him tightly and lightly kissed his head. After a bit I left and took care of a guy who threatened to hurt Jungkook I would never let anything happen to him. It was a little hard to focus I kept thinking about him.
After a while we went home and I just went to my room. I hugged the blanket and hit my head with it. Ugh why am I having these feelings for him. After a while he knocked and came in the room.
Kook:We are still going to the park right
Y..Yeah um we'll go now. I looked down at my blanket.
Kook;What's wrong
Huh um nothing
Kook:Ok I'm going to change ok
Ok I got my phone, keys, and pistol and went downstairs and waited. After a bit he came down and he looked so cute and beautiful.