💮𝟡 💮

Jisung was lost, he couldn't understand what to do. Within just a couple of weeks, Jisung fell head over heels for Lee Minho, the man who suddenly came into his life and threw it into a spiral of love and affection. But now he was gone, so quickly he was thrown away for a mistake that he had no control over.

Jisung's heart was breaking into pieces everything felt like it was on fire his body hurt so much, enough to the point of him being unable to walk so he just sat down on the curb. Tears rolled down his face small gasp came from his lips as he struggled to breathe.

"Minho" He cried out "I love you please I'm sorry"

After about 40 minutes Jisung finally got the strength to walk home. Once he made it back he fell onto his bed finally fully breaking down in an emotional mess of feelings.

❀ ❀ ❀

Days passed without any word from Jisung. Hyunjin of course was worried, his best friend hadn't shown up to class nor answered his calls or messages. So being the best friend in the whole world he went to the convenience store after class and got all of Jisung's favorite snacks and even stopped at a cafe and got his favorite drink.

He walked over to Jisungs house and knocked on the door waiting for the younger to answer to door. After a good 10 minutes with no response, Hyunjin started shouting at the shorter.

"HAN JISUNG IT'S ME ANSWER THE DOOR"

No answer.

"IF YOU DON'T OPEN UP I'LL KICK THE DOOR IN"

No answer.

"I GUESS I'LL JUST EAT THIS CHEESECAKE ALONE. OH LOOK AT THAT A NICE ICED AMERICANO TO QUENCH MY THIRST"

The door unlocked and a tuft of hair peeked out the door.

"You got me a cheesecake?" A small voice responded though it was quiet and raspy.

"Woah are you okay Ji?" Hyunjin asked.

Jisung opened the door wider letting Hyunjin in the house. "It's a long story"

"Well I'm here for a reason" Hyunjin sat down and patted the seat next to him as an invitation to start talking.

"That friend I told you about, remember him," Jisung asked.

Hyunjin nodded letting the boy continue.

"Well, I like him. A lot. But he" Jisung couldn't finish his sentence due to the tears that started to fall once again.

"Oh, Jisung" Hyunjin quickly hugged the other rubbing his back to help him calm down.

"Turns out his ex was a part of the accident. She died and it's all my fault. I didn't stop him" Jisung broke down in his friend's arms.

"That's not on you Jisung! Don't ever blame yourself for Hyunsung's mistakes. If this guy is really the one for you he would see that." Hyunjin rebutted.

"I should have to him to stop. I should have stopped him from getting in the car. I should have done more. But I was so scared I was scared of him and everything he would do. Dayeon would still be alive. Minho would be so happy and still have the one he loves" Jisung continued to blame himself.

"Han Jisung stop this! You're an amazing guy who did nothing wrong. If you can't see that you must be blind!" Hyunjin shouted.

"But-"

"But nothing you did nothing wrong" Hyunjin held the younger.

"But Minho doesn't think that way. I like him Jinnie I love him in just a month I fell so far in love with him and now he hates me. He blocked me and told me to never talk to him again. What am I gonna do now" Jisung cried out?

"What you're gonna do is live your life Jisung. I understand how it feels to love someone who doesn't feel the same as you but it shouldn't stop you from living your life, you're a college student who has ambitions and dreams that you are letting slip away from you for some asshole" Hyunjin argued.

"I know. It just hurts cause I thought he liked me too. He was so nice and made me feel so special and now he doesn't want me" Jisung said whipping his tears.

"It'll be okay baby" Hyunjin smiled "now let's eat this cake and watch Itaewon Class"

Jisung let out a small giggle "okay Jinnie"

Finally, Han Jisung smiled.