Epilogue.

"I hope you can become happier and someday you can forget the sadness of today. I'm glad I was able to protect you. I hope you can live the way you want to."
Better by AKB48

♡♡♡

40 years later.

Not everyone's love story ended beautifully like how some people experienced. Some lucky people started the story roughly, but ended with everything that others always wish for. Some people might have change of heart in the middle of their adventure for seeking true love. But no one could claim who their true love was, except for some people who already proved it. They went through ups and downs yet their feeling was still the same. We only could call it 'true love' when we saw the ending because we need the answer if the love last forever.

"What are you thinking about, Chimon?"

"I just think that..." Chimon paused. He stared at Ohm's pic in front of him. "...he really did not leave Nanon alone until the end because Nanon wouldn't be able to take it if he died first. Don't you think so, Pakin?"

Pakin smiled, looking at Ohm's pic. "He really left after Nanon left, didn't he?"

"He overestimated himself," Chimon said. "He could only take one more year after Nanon left."

Pakin patted Chimon's shoulder when he saw Chimon's eyes filled with tears. "It's his funeral. He goes to meet Nanon now. Don't be sad. We're going to meet them, too, later. We are so old already."

Chimon shook his head while cackling. Once again, he looked at Ohm's pic and smiling. "I hope you are happier than ever now, friend. Send my regard to Nanon. Have fun. See you later!"

Pakin invited Chimon to gather with others in the corner of the room. While walking, Chimon could not hold back his tears any longer. He wiped it right away.

"You know what? I've experienced the most dramatic and beautiful love story in my life that is not even mine. It's theirs." Chimon tried to stop the tears but the more he talked and smiled, the tears flew uncontrollably.

"Umm," Pakin agreed. "Everyone thinks the same about them."

Pakin let Chimon cried for a moment. After Chimon took a deep breath, Pakin nodded. "Come on. Everybody is waiting."

♡♡♡