CHAPTER. 1

After 3 year's since Ash and serena parted ways .......

Location: Sinnoh region,Florama town.

Time: 9.Am

Third person's pov:

It was a bright ful Sunny day in the region where Arceus born And generated the creation trio dialga, palkia and giritina called sinnoh region. In this warrior region, there was a beautiful town , Florama Town.the town of flowers as in a beautiful meadow where different types of bug Pokemon and grass type Pokemon enjoying the nature that offered there.

the town of flowers as in a beautiful meadow where different types of bug Pokemon and grass type Pokemon enjoying the nature that offered there

( Florama town meadow,and ignore dawn)

In this meadow, There was a single giant tree where a beautiful young woman lying under the tree .she has a honey blonde hair which was shoulder length it had two locks and small ponytied in back of her head, beautiful Ocean Blue eyes,A white and blue top with pink shorts and red waist jacket exposing her flat belly stomach, And a black stocking And she tied a blue ribbon in her left wrist and beside her was a red hat with half white pokeball symbol on it although it was a boy hat lastly pink sneakers which completed her hourglass figure you can say she has goddess beauty that every boy wants her for themselves..

( A/N: that's how serena's face is in these story and the hat you know who's hat is

( A/N: that's how serena's face is in these story and the hat you know who's hat is. anyway Guys don't you all think serena looking so beautiful 😍.

And even she know that what other boys feel about her And there desire as she rejected atleast 50 plus boys who want to date her..and she know why she rejecting tons of boys because there is only one guy who stoled her heart ❤️.

Serena:" oh ash , where are you now, it's been 3 year's since we last spoke.i hope you have not forgotten about me this time.if you did i will kill you myself idiot and will go to jail" the honey blonde girl thought to herself thinking about her knight in shining armour.

Grace:" serena dear, come on the flight to kalos will depart in one hour.we need to reach airport as soon as possible". A brunette haired lady in 40 years age called out her daughter, serena yovnee.