CHAPTER. 3

* Important don't ignore* guys I've published chapter 2 , please everyone check it out guy's for everyone who didn't read, if you wondering what I'm saying read the AUTHOR'S NOTICE.

Last time:Our Heroine finally returned kalos with her mother,and serena decided to stroll around the city with and catch up with Clemont and bonnie and on other hand Ash is planning to confess serena with the help of others and as serena met the siblings and her friends in lumiose gym ,and serena learned that a trainer is facing Agatha in the last final battle in Ultra Battles Tournament.

Location: lumiose city,kalos

Time: 6 pm

Serena's pov:

" And the challenger who is facing Agatha is the person who is all time favourite in every league he took part in, the one who destroyed every evil organization and fan favourite, please ASH KETCHUM from pallet town" As soon as I heard that name,my heart started to race and for me the whole World stopped as everything slowed down.

Just like the drown camera on the tunnel where Ash stood, my eyes focused on the tv screen Where they are showing Ash entery. he wore a blue and white stripped t shirt and black short pants which ended near his forearm and red and black sneakers with and z ring in his left wrist and Black hat,he is more tall now and i can clearly see his chiseled and muscular body which hidden under his clothes,' oh my Arceus,he has became more handsome and that muscular body.. gosh i just want to sprang upon him And kiss him all the day' imagining all these i didn't notice I'm blushing madly looking at ash as he fixed his gloves and tapped his left foot on grounds and walked with determined face that i love so much.

" Ash " all of my friends shouted seeing Ash on tv . unknown to her all of them are pretending like they also heard the news now, just Like her ( Serena)the fact ash is battling elite four.

Tierno:" oh look guys,it's Ash" tierno pointed out.

Trevor:" oh we don't know that, until you told it was Ash tierno" said Trevor sarastically.

Serena:" you guys haven't heard anything much from Ash " i asked with hope.

Clemont:" No serena ,he's just been like us he didn't existed in this world or he's been like ghost. haven't you heard anything after what happened, you know 3 year's back" .i sighed sadly, nodding my head' no'.

Korrina:" come on guys,Ash is finally came back kalos that's matter most.".

Bonnie:" yeah, you right sis " bonnie paused and looked at tv" oh look there, how those girls squealing and yelling as ash walked out of Tunnel" bonnie said pointing at tv where some girls yelling at ash not in negetive way but way too much positive way.

Shauna:" look's like those girls are fangirls of Ash" she paused and looked at me And said" so serena there are literally so many fangirls out There, what you Will do if any girl's make any move on him(ash)" Shauna smirked,i smirked back.

Serena:" Simple, serena YANDERE mode or serena GANGSTER Mode ON " i stated simply

" Huh" everyone was confused.

Tierno:" yandere mode"

Trevor:' Gangster Serena mode"

Clemont:" what's that" Clemont asked me

Serena:" Clemont if you want to your answers,go to Wattpad And read '' Admire to kill' by SunnyVII , ' Don't fall in love with me by XxWhiteYvonnexX and love knows NO limits by MrRahul2308, okay" i explained.