おやすみ (Past)

This is the story of two siblings, Ayama and Oliver Samayama. Oliver has always loved talking to people, Ayama hated it. Oliver loved to help people, Ayama didn't. Everything Oliver loved Ayama hated, Everything Ayama loved Oliver thought was weird. A shame really.

Today was their first day on vacation, for the summer. Ayama had just woken up and Oliver was already out with friends, surprising how early she wakes up.

Ayama's POV:
I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes, it was blinding. I guess I just forgot to close my blinds last night, ugh.

I got up and rubbed my eyes, why does the sun have to be so bright? I shut my blinds and went to my dresser, i might as well get ready, I had to go to the library to get some new books. I had always liked reading brutal documentaries or extremely bloody fictional books, Oliver always hated them and would try to convince me to take them back and read something less dark.

I opened my dresser and grabbed a button-up, I took off the tank-top i currently had on and put the button-up on. I looked back over to my dresser and grabbed a black sweater and put it on, I grabbed the collar part of my button-up and pulled it over the sweater collar

I closed the door of the dresser and opened a drawer at the bottom of it, it was full of shorts and pants. Unwillingly I grabbed a pair of jeans, about short length and put them on.

I closed the drawer and opened the one above, it was full of socks and something else. I grabbed a pair of socks and look at the, thing. It felt like tiny needles were pinching my skin when I looked at it, it reminded me of things I didn't like. The old days when mother and father weren't too kind to me yet loved and favorited Oliver.

I looked away and quickly shut the drawer, sweat flooding my spine. I quickly put my socks on and put some boots on, they sort of matched my outfit but I didn't care, I just wanted out.

I walked over to my nightstand and crouched down, I reached under it and found my bad. I had always kept it there because Oliver loved to look through my stuff without my permission, either needing me to lock stuff or hide things I can't lock up

I got up and locked my door, making sure it was sturdy, and left. My room was downstairs, to the left of the door so I didn't go too far.

I walked on the side walk, leaving my house. I took a look left and right then walked to the right. Just a few houses from the main area, it's like a time square? But its mainly for kids still in school. Libraries and tutors preping for the new school year are allowing visits so kids can get books for a dollar per book during summer and free tutor sessions are available for until the school year begins

After walking for what feels like forever I made it to the main area, it sounds weird I know but that's what everyone calls it and it's easy to remember. I walked to the library but, something seemed.... off.

I wanted to walk, but I couldn't, I just stared ahead and stopped in the doorway. Why was this so hard? Suddenly I could move ahead and I ran the book section I hated. Why did I do that?

"Oh look it's the loser"

Shit- I didn't know Oliver and her friends we here

"Did he finally wake up from that terrible emo phase he had?" Oliver's friend, Sam said

They all started laughing, I thought I was about to start crying. I was never good dealing with things like this, I would just break down instantly

"You guys, leave him alone it isn't funny"

Who was that? Was that one of Oliver's pranks? No its just the Librarian, Lora Asushi. She was my crush for a few years, ever since I first met her in 7th. She was sweet and caring and always had your back

"Ugh you always ruin the fun" Oliver said, Sam and his girlfriend Brit(tney) death stared me but eventually they all walked away

"Thanks Lora"

"Mhm" She turned and left. Leaving me on the ground in the kids section of the library

I got up and walked to the more, darker fiction section. I think they got a new book called, uh, the westing game? I don't remember but I heard it's good. (The westing game is a real book please go read it, it's so good)

I eventually found it and checked it out, also returning the books I had in my bag. I left the library and went back home and into my room. Reading my book most of the time.

I fell onto my bed, having already take off my shoes and hid my bag, in a different spot this time. I read for a while until realizing the sun setting already. I put the book in my drawer and took off my sweater and button-up, Leaving my shorts and tank top on.

I fell back onto my bed, but not before shutting my blinds and I stared at the ceiling while I slowly drifted asleep. Maybe tomorrow will be a good day, maybe tomorrow I'll be happy. Yeah tomorrow will be another great day. Right?

—————————————————
Author's note: mkay so I was looking through my drafts and saw this and decided that it was basically finished so I published it

If you're wanting a second chapter, No.

Kk ty byebye!!!