PROLOGUE

Sivaangi: Naan Varla Sam!! Please!!!

Sam: Enna Sivaangi? Evlo thadava slrathu?

Sivaangi: Please Sam!! Purunjuko!! Oru nalla kariyam nadakura edam athu!! Anga naan vanthu enna Panna poren!!

Sam: Sivaangi!! Oru thadava thn maa solla mudyum!! En ma ipdi panra?

Sivaangi: Sammm!!!!

Sam: Enna Sam??

Sivaangi: Sonna purunjuko!! Please!!

************************************

One marriage started so smoothly! But, even in that happy place, some people are gossiping a girl and that make her to shed tears! She can't even stand in that place and she felt more ashamed to stand there! She started to move out of that place only to get grabbed by a strong hand! And, she very well know who's hand is it! She bursted out in tears hugging him!! He is the safest place for her! He let her to cry for few minutes! He pulled her away from the hug! He wiped away her tears and held her hand!! She looked at him Puzzled!! He directly stood before the ladies who talked rubbish!
He doesn't talk anything but his eyes emitted the angry that he have on that ladies! He gave a tight slap on both their cheeks!! And, there he talks....!! 

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕