CHAPTER 3

Sam wrapped his arms around her shoulder and they both walked down the asile!! And, the family shed happy tears seeing both of them like this after many months!! Vino ran to them and hugged both of them!! Sivaangi hugged him back tightly and caressed his hair!!

Vino: Thank you ka! Thank you mams!

Sivaangi: Dei!! Enna da nee? Thanks lam slra?

Vino: Nee vara Matta nu nenachen ka!

Sivaangi: Epdi da on kalyanthuku varama irupen? Azharatha stop Pannu Vino! Nallave ila!

Vino: Muhuuu!!

Sam: Vino! Kozhanthai ah nee? Life la periya decisions lam edukra? Ithuku poi azhara? Ava on akka thane? Azhatha da!

Vino: Cheri mams!

Sivaangi: Sif ready aitala?

Vino: Ila ka! Ava nee vanthona thn ready avenu iruka! Paaru!

Sivaangi: Acho! Cheri! Naan anga pakren!

Saying this Sivaangi ran to Sif's room to make her get ready! As soon as, Sif found Sivaangi she smiled widely and hugged her!

Sivaangi: Ready agunga madam!

Sif: Okay anni!!!

Sivaangi took her muhurta saree Which is looking more ethereal and beautiful with golden zari border! Sivaangi helped her to drape the saree completely!!

Sivaangi: Angel maari irukeyyyy da!!

Sifra: Aweeee!! Thanks anni!!

Sivaangi: Ahemmm! 

Sifra: Hehehe!! Chumma!!

Soon, they heard the door knocking sound! And, Sivaangi opened the door to see Sam there!

Sam: Ready ah?

Sivaangi: Ouh yes!!

Sam: kutitu vara slranga da! Let's move! Sif....

And, that's when his eyes landed on Sifra! For a minute, he went numb seeing his Angel His eyes went moist suddenly seeing her as a Bride! He slowly went inside and hugged her! Even, Sifra had tears in her eyes! She hugged him even more tighter! Sivaangi tried to make them calm!

Sivaangi: Sammm!! Ava than azhara na, neeyum en ipdi panre?

Sam: Muhuuuu!!

Sivaangi: Cheri!! Vaanga keela Polam!

He broke the hug and kissed her forehead strongly!! Soon, both of them brings her down!! And, she sat in the dias nearer to Vino!! And, when the priest gave the mangalsutra plate to Sivaangi; a lady comes there and took that plate to get everyone's blessings!! She got hurt and her eyes welled up!! She plastered a fake smile on her face and just moved away from that place!! Both the family looked her with worried expression!! Sam's eyes welled up!! Both Sifra and Vino and looked her disappearing figure!! They doesn't know what to do!! Sam immediately went to Sivaangi who is standing down alone!! He just wrapped his arms around her and stood with her!! She looked his teary eyes that made her even more broke!! She tried to move away from that place but his strong hold doesn't allow her to move away!! He nodded No!! She nodded and looked the marriage!! But, even in that happy place, some people are gossiping Sivaangi and that make her to shed tears! She can't even stand in that place and she felt more ashamed to stand there! She started to move out of that place only to get grabbed by a strong hand! And, she very well know who's hand is it! She bursted out in tears hugging him!! He is the safest place for her! He let her to cry for few minutes! He pulled her away from the hug! He wiped away her tears and held her hand!!