THE KIM FAMILY

(At Kim mention)

(Kook enter inside.he saw mr Kim is holding mrs. Kim's by her waist and mrs. Kim is feeding mr Kim. Kook smile at them.)

Kook: wow,what a lovely seen.
(mrs Kim push mr kim who fall back.)

Mr Kim: honey.....  (he pout .mrs. Kim glare at him. Kook laughed at them.)

Mrs. Kim: oh,my baby bunny, I miss you.
(she hug kook who also hug back her.)

Kook: I also miss you mom.
(both back away.)

Mrs. Kim: then why were you don't come to meet me. I am angry on you.
(she pout angrily.)

Kook: sorry,really sorry mom. I won't do it again. please forgive your bunny.
(said while showing puppy eyes.)

Mrs. Kim: you know na how to convince me.

Kook: ofcourse. (he kiss her on cheek.)

Mrs Kim: omo,my baby
(she kiss kook's forehead.mr Kim smile at them.)

Mr Kim: omg,kook can you please teach me this trick , it will help me a lot when you're mom will get angry at me.

Mrs. Kim: oh mr. I never fall in your any trap. and most important your not my baby bunny whom I love most.
(she hug kook.)

Kook: sorry dad,but mom loves me more.
(he hug her back. mr Kim pout.both mrs. Kim and kook giggled at him who also laughed along with them.)

Kook: oh my handsome dad,don't pout. she is all yours.   (wink at mr. Kim.)

Mr Kim: thank you.  (smirked)

Mrs. Kim: yah,you shameless fellows.

Kook: I am going to meet hyung and chimmy. dad you can continue now.

Mr Kim: ofcourse.

Mrs. Kim: yah,you brats.
(kook run from there. mr Kim laughed.)

(Kook enter inside yoonmin's room. he saw Jimin is pouting and Yoongi is trying to said something to pouty and angry Jimin. Kook smile and come towards them.)

Kook: hello my mochi and hyung.

Yoongi: right timing kook. come and tell him to sleep.

Jimin: but I don't want kook.I want to play more games.   (he pout)

Yoongi: baby,we were playing games from past two hours and now it's your rest time na.

Jimin: you are so bad.i hate you.
(Yoongi sighted. Kook smile and come near to angry Jimin.)

Kook: oh,my cute mochi,don't be angry.hyung is right na. (he sat beside Jimin.) if you won't take rest then it will hurt baby. you want to hurt baby?

Jimin: no.

Kook: then you have to take good rest ok?

Jimin: ok.as you say kook. but you stay here with me.

Kook: ok.  (he smiled and help Jimin to lay down on bed.) hyung here is file.bro tell me to give it to you.

Yoongi: oh,thanks.

Kook: hyung,don't say na that....  (he whined. Yoongi laughed at him.)

Yoongi: ok ok sorry. I won't say it again.