Prologue

(WARNING! MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD!)

Our tale begins where the one of another ends. We currently find ourselves on the earth of Universe 7, the home of Son Goku and his friends.

For the past week or so, Goku and his companions had been dealing with the likes of Moro, the ancient evil who had been slumbering for over 10 million years.

However, as the way of the Universe goes, the light will always overcome the darkness, and thus, Moro and his schemes to rule the galaxy were put to an end.

Moro: THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!

Goku: HAAA!!!

As a last ditch effort to overcome his foe, Moro had fused with the entire planet in hopes of obtaining a body large enough to contain his immense power. However, thanks to the power of Vegeta's spirit control, Goku was bestowed enough power to at last finish the job with one final punch.

The Giant gem like appendage on Moro's forehead cracked once, twice, three times before his body then vanished in the light of a beautiful explosion

Krillin: He did it! Goku won!!

However, in the midst of said explosion, Moro was having some last minute thoughts before his life could inevitably expire.

Moro: The once great Moro, reduced to this...I'm ashamed to call myself a magician...but I'm not done just yet!

Right before he could be sent to Otherworld, Moro mentally cast a special spell that he conjured ahead of time. It had seemed that Moro had planned for just about everything. Even his inevitable defeat.

Moro: With this Spell, I shall reincarnate into another Dimension. Where I will end up is beyond my control, but wherever it may be, there will be no Saiyans to stop me! I WILL LIVE ON!

And with that, Moro's soul had completely vanished from this dimension. Not even passing to Otherworld. While Moro's body had ceased to exist, his mind and soul moved on to more important matters.

Meanwhile: King Yemma's Check in Station

Elsewhere in the great beyond, the big and manly King Yemma was doing what he had done throughout his entire existence. Checking people's souls to see where they would spend the rest of eternity.

Some were allowed to ascend to heaven, others were banished to hell against their will. However, out of all of them, every one in a million will be a special case. Moro was in this exact situation.

His soul hadn't shown up at the check in station. This caught the King's attention quite fast since he had been watching Moro and his dastardly deeds for quite some time now.

However his attendant showed a lot more concern than he did.

Attendant: Sir, that Moro hasn't appeared yet. Should we call a search? He is a slippery one after all.

King Yemma: No need. I see now where that old goat has gone. He's forced himself to Reincarnate in another Dimension, leaving this one behind.

Attendant: That's horrible! We must do something at once!

King Yemma: Again, no need. It seems our furry friend here doesn't quite understand the meaning of Reincarnation here in Otherworld.

Attendant: I can't say I understand, Sir...

King Yemma: Moro's Soul may live on, but he will only be but a husk of what he was before. He's Reincarnated into a baby boy who was just born into a nice little family. However, while this boy is the Reincarnation of Moro, he is still technically his own person. The choices he makes will not be Moro's, but his own.

Attendant: I see...so he's not exactly a threat to us anymore?

King Yemma: It's hard to say for the Future, but with how he is now, he's not even worth the trouble. Besides, he's in a place we can't reach.

Attendant: Understood, Sir.

And with that began a new journey for both Moro and this newborn, who was none other than you. What you did was beyond Moro's control.

However, Moro was indeed still there, maintaining his individuality within the darkest depths of your being. He could see through your eyes, and hear your thoughts. But that was it.

However the most important thing worth noting is that his magic abilities had inherited into you. This was all apart of his plan for he was hoping that in the future, when the time is right, he can use your magic energy for himself and regain control.

Wether that will happen or not is another story. But with how things look now, the answer may not be seen for quite some time.