Chapter 3: Welcome to Luna Nova

Y/N: Maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Ursula: We have to hurry, Mr. Moro. Classes start in about 30 minutes.

Y/N: I'm right behind you.

You had just arrived at Luna Nova, and Professor Ursula was about to take you to see the Headmistress of the whole School. Hopefully this one doesn't automatically antagonize you.

Y/N: Mom said that she has a cousin that works here...it couldn't be Ursula, she would've said so. If that's the case then who could it be...?

With that you followed Professor Ursula into the school. You were kind of relived to not have to fly anymore.

Time Skip

Some time had gone by and you were now roaming the halls of Luna Nova. The place didn't look that bad on the inside. It had a lot of elements of older buildings which you thought was a nice touch.

Ursula: I think you'll like our Headmistress, she's a really sweet lady!

You said nothing and only continued to follow the Professor. Eventually the two of you reached the large two door entrance to what you could only assume was the Headmistress' Office.

You could only think of what she was like. While it wouldn't be the end of the world if she was a mean person, part of you hoped that she would be on the nicer side like Professor Ursula said. It would be a nice change of pace.

Ursula: Are you ready?

Y/N: About as ready as I'll ever be.

With that, she gently pushed the doors open and walked inside, motioning you to follow. You walked in with her and lo and behold, there she was.

Ursula: I'm back, Headmistress!

???: Oh, Splendid! I'm happy to see that you will be working with us, Mr. Moro.

Y/N: The Pleasure is all mine.

Sitting at the large Desk at the end of the room sat a tiny old lady with light green hair, as well as dark green eyes to match. Her outfit was different from the few other Teachers you had seen here, so you could only assume that she was the one in charge here.

Your attention was then directed to the lady next to her, she wore the exact same outfit as Professor Ursula

Your attention was then directed to the lady next to her, she wore the exact same outfit as Professor Ursula. However she looked a lot more serious and collected than Ursula.

Ursula: This is Headmistress Holbrooke, she runs the entire School!

Y/N: Neat. Also I had a question, who's that next to you...?

Holbrooke: Oh! This is Professor Finnelan. She's one of our best professors here at Luna Nova!

Finnelan: Hello, Mr. Moro. I haven't seen you since you were an infant.