Third times a charm-

(Tw)
Olivias pov-

'I love you my sister always and forver. Rest in peace.'

_______

Time skip 3 months.

These last few months I haven't been eating properly.

I haven't been out of bed.

The only thing i have accomplished is relapsing.

Mrs Thomas was right, it was my fault that they died. They were coming to visit me.

I caused this.

I get up from my bed and walk towards the bathroom locking the door just in case.

Once when i forgot to lock the door mama came in and nearly saw me.

I made sure to always double check that the door was always locked.

I look at my self in the mirror and i almost didn't recognise the person before me.

I had bags under my eyes because of the nightmares that have crawled its way back into my mind.

The car crash brought Back memories. I can still hear their screams.

I tare my eyes off from my reflecting and open my cupboard grabbing a plastic box.

(***)

I open it and smile when i see what's inside.

I take the razor blade from the box and discarding the box somewhere else.

I sit down on my Bathrrom floor and pull down my joggers far enough where i can see the other scars around my thigh.

I ran out of space on my wrist to i had to make do.

I place the blade on my thigh moving my hand slowly so i can feel the pain for as long as possible.

One for millie.

One for Betty.

And one for me.

(***)

Once im done i pull up my joggers after stopping the bleeding and walk back into my room to go back to bed.

I wasn't going to sleep but i figured id try and close my eyes for a while so I wasn't just staring at nothing.

________________

(Inside Olivia's dream)

(***)
'Come here little mouse i promise i wont hurt you. Me and my friends just want to have some fun with you.'

Once I hear the liquid moving in a bottle i realise that he was drunk.

My breathing becomes shallow and i tuck my self into a tight ball scooting from my 'bed' into the nearest corner in the basement.

'Please.. please daddy no' i cry.

I see him and his friends move closer to me and i so even more.

'I love it when you call me daddy, say it again' he says placing his hand on his privet parts.

What is he doing?

One of his friends i know as jack has a small smirk on his face and he continues to walk closer to me whilst the others stay still.

'Let me have the first go boys, i want her to feel me.' I let out a cry and i try to cover my legs from their view.

He is too close to me.