Hold on just a little longer-

Landons pov-

'My heart picks up the pace. Its a flat line.'

___________

I grab Olivia's bag that was next to me and search through it trying to find her phone to check if she had a missed call.

I know when she goes into her depressive states she turns her phone off so she doesn't have the urge to get up.

I throw all of the things out of the bag before i got fed up and ended up just pouring the things out her bag.

When i find her phone i turn it on and pray that it is charged.

The apple comes onto to screen and I let out a breath of relief.

I flick through the notifications trying to find ghosting aways missed call but I couldn't find it.

She's not going to die. It's ok. Landon breathe its ok.

As soon as i place her phone down i hear Olivia's heart monitor coming back to normal and the nurses all laughing ans sighing in triumph.

When the first nurse comes out i stand up and walk towards her.

"What happend? Can i go in? Is she okay?" I say it all coming out really fast.

"Slow down,yes she is ok, well she will be ok. She had something called a paralysis seizure where the mind goes into shock and leaves here in a paralysis state before going into a fit." She answers.

I run a hand over my face and let out a breath i isn't know i was holding.

"I can see her?" I say more question like whilst pointing towards her door.

She nods and places a hand on my arm smiling before she walks away.

I take a deep breath in and open the door.

My eyes water and i take 3 steps forward my legs nub as i walk.

Oh olivia, theres wires attached to her heart, a breathing tube coming out from her nose, she looks so pale, so lifeless.

I go ver to her right side of the bed and pull out a chair grabbing her hand in the process.

"Im so sorry olivia, this is al my fault. I shouldn't have let everyone come over. I shouldnt ha-" i get cut off by a Loud sob that filed the room. The sob was mine.

I place my forhead on her wrist and I let it out.

After a couple of minutes later i feel a hand being placed on my back and another person's sniffles.

I look back and see Liliana holding back her tears.

I get up and pull her into a hug and she breaks down.

She's going to be okay. And if like Liliana could hear me she nods.

It's all going to be ok.

(A/N)

Sorry for the short chapter but it was just kinda a place holder 👍🏼👍🏼

(477 words)