nightmares

Sirius always got nightmares because of his family and losing his moony so that led him to always being tired so remus tried to comfort him but nothing worked unless if it was his jumpers that he let him wear, his amazing smell or his kisses.
______________________________________
This is in the golden trio era so if you don't like it skip to the next one
______________________________________
At midnight
Remus pov
I was sound asleep until my lovely husband shook me awake all I did was whine and went back to sleep but he did it again so this time I had to wake up.
"Baby go back to sleep its midnight," I said groggily because I was tired. (tired moony is 😍😍)
"B-baby I-I need you p-please," said my once happy husband now broken.
I shot awake and turned on the lamp and saw my husband with messy hair puffy eyes and tear marks on his cheeks.
"Ohh baby come here,"said remus worried about his loved one.
"B-baby are t-they here,"asked siruis.
"No they are not come here babe," I mumbled to sirius and he snuggled into the crook of my neck

Sirius pov
I snuggled into the crook of my husbands neck and let out soft sob.
"I love you rem," I mumbled to him.
He replied with "love you too bubs."
I tried to get to sleep again but I couldn't because I'm scared that the nightmare will haunt me so I didn't go back to sleep.

At 7:00 am
Remus's pov
As I woke up at my usual time I was the sirius wasn't in bed with me so I went to find him, then I went downstairs and saw a tired looking sirius with a cup in his hand.
"Morning handsome boy," I said.
"Hey moons," replied sirius in a sleepy voice.
"Bubs how much sleep did you get last night,"I asked.
"None,"mumbled siruis.
I hugged sirius and asked if he wants to just cuddle all day and he said yes so I gave him a slow but passionate kiss and all we did was watch movies and cuddles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello so this one-shots is 363 words and this it my first one so I hope you enjoy it next one is a smut so if you not like it there will be a fluff one again like this one