🏨Ch. 2 : Hotel rooms🌅

🌈🌊

After Senzai checks in the hotel, they got their room card keys.
"There are six of us, so, I checked in for 3 rooms. Each rooms contain 2 people. And I already divided them." Senzai says.
"Ok, so I go with Saeri, Isamu with Juno and Yasu with Tyra." He added.

"Huh?! What?!" Isamu frowns, "boys with girls?!"
"Yeah, since there are 3 girls and 3 boys here, so why not? We also wanna know each other more, right?" Senzai smirked, teasing his brother.
"Ah, shit..." Isamu face-palmed while Senzai chuckles.

Then after the six of them went inside their rooms, they quickly tidy up their things from their suitcases.

At first, Yasu can't believe he's in the same room with Tyra. Actually, he had a small crush on her since they first met. He doesn't know if Tyra likes him back or no. But he's just really happy to be in the same room with her.

"Yasu, you done unpacking your stuff?" Tyra asked. "Uh, yeah!" Yasu answers while putting his clothes in the decent-sized closet in their room

The hotel room has a quite big size but not that huge. Inside of it, there are 2 beds and a table lamp between it, a TV, small fridge, table and chair, shoe rack, closet, and a bathroom with a bathtub.

After Yasu and Tyra had done tidying up their belongings, it was already evening, so Isamu chats them in their group chat to meet up for dinner before it gets dark. So they go downstairs and decided to eat at a cafe.

"So uh what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Saeri asked, munching her chocolate brownie. "Should we go to the beach tomorrow?" Yasu suggests. "That'd be a great idea! How about the others?"
"I guess I'd go with Yasu." Juno nods slightly. "It'd be fun if we go to the beach tomorrow morning! We can go for a swim, have a little ice cream, or surfing?"

"Yeah! That's a great idea, Yasu! It's been a long time since I've visited a beach. It'd be a blast!" Isamu agrees. "Yep, so we're gonna go to the beach?" Tyra says, assuring herself.
"Hm! You already prepare your swimwear, right?" Isamu replies. Tyra nodded.

"Finally, I'm full!" Yasu says after finishing his bread, leaning his back on the chair. "Me too, let's better get home before it's too dark." Senzai stands up. "Okay!"

Tyra and Yasu are back in their hotel rooms now. They're both preparing for tomorrow's trip to the beach. Yasu prepares his dark blue shorts and grey sleeveless hoodie for the top, while Tyra prepares her own swimsuit too. It's a strapless (UHM SORRY I JUST FUCKING HAD TO) bra and some uh.. panties.
(OKAY OKAY I ACTUALLY GOT EMBARRASSED WRITING THIS LINE LMFAO)

Nighttime comes and they decide to sleep, it's 21.00 P.M. and they need to wake up early and sleep early too. After that they got changed into their sleeping clothes and go to bed.
"Tomorrow's gonna be exciting! Can't wait to spend more time with you, Yasu." Tyra smiles, as she pulls the blanket up to her chest and turning off the lights. Yasu blushed after she said that. "Yeah, me too! Good night, Tyra!"
"Good night, Yasu."
'FUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!' Yasu screams inside of his head. 'GOD I THINK SHE LIKES MEEEE!!!'
'Surely tomorrow's gonna be the best day of my life...'

🥥🌴