Final

The sound of the screen door banging against the wooden frame of the cabin forces you to blearily come to. Blinking, you glance over at the clock on the table and squint your eyes to read the time. Just past 11 in the morning. You must've slept like the dead because the last thing you remember is falling asleep in Sunwoo's arms. Turning your head, you take in the empty pillow beside you. A small frown forms when you realize your morning is starting off differently than yesterday, but when you think about last night, the frown is instantly washed away.

You stretch your body in the warm sheets cocooned around you and smile. Your entire being is sore but in the absolute best way possible. Flashes of last night replay in your mind, and you're instantly giddy to see the man behind it all. That's the only thing that gets you up and moving out of this bed. This blissful, wonderful bed is where half of your dreams came true last night.

Once you have your pile of clothes in hand - and yes, you picked out a cute outfit that doesn't necessarily make sense for spending the day in the woods - you peek your head out of the bedroom. When you realize you're the only one in the cabin, you leave your room and head straight for the bathroom. The first thing you need to do is hop in the shower and wash last night’s activities off of your body.

Admittedly, you zoom through your shower and getting ready because you're too excited to see Sunwoo. Though you're sad he left the bed before you - especially after… last night - you're still anxious to see him. A part of you is nervous too because now what? Are the two of you going to have "the talk" and become a couple? Will the two of you continue to just hook up? While you'd like to think you're strong enough to not fall into that pattern with him, after last night… you're not entirely sure. What if Sunwoo gets nervous about being this close to someone again and screws it all up? So many thoughts whirl through your mind that you don't even notice someone has entered the cabin until Sophia is standing in the bathroom doorway.

"Well, good morning to you," she smiles with a knowing look in her eyes.

You groan. Great, you haven't even gotten to the part where you dread seeing the rest of the group yet. Of course, they'd know what happened. Half of them have big mouths, and you're sure this particular information spread like wildfire.

"Don't worry. I've already talked to Eric, so he shouldn't be too obnoxious," she tells you with a slightly less than confident tone. "The others, though… Well, stay strong."

Her words cause you to laugh, and you step out of the bathroom after one more finishing fluff of your hair. "Thank you for trying to control your annoying boyfriend."

She knows your words are a joke, and she flashes you a rueful smile. "There's still Hyunjae… and Haknyeon… Let's just say he's less than thrilled to be sharing this cabin."

You grimace as you wonder how much Haknyeon wants to strangle the two of you. With a sigh, you move toward the cabin door to face the music, but Sophia stops you.

"Um? Where do you think you're going?" She asks with a raised brow. "I need details! I want to know everything!" She pauses, and a grossed-out look crosses her face. "Nevermind, not everything. Just the good stuff! How was it? How was he? Did he -"

The sound of your stomach growling cuts her off, and you both look down at the offending noise. Sophia tries not to laugh as you wrap your arms around your stomach.

"I didn't eat dinner last night."

"Oh, I know," she replies. "We all know."

You roll your eyes and exit the cabin with Sophia hot on your trail. As you approach the spot you'd normally find everyone, it's like you can see the smirks on their faces where you stand, and you know you're in for it. What you don't see is Sunwoo…