C05 || Avengers Videos

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

"Now we are going to see the MCU world." Fate exclaimed excitedly.

The Avengers

(Imagine Silas and Helena (and Caitlyn) in the scenes)

"You guys are so awesome." Josh and Simon said together in sync.

Everyone in the theater (except The Avengers and Future Avengers) was in awe. The Avengers and Future Avengers smirked proudly. The Original Family and NOSS (New Orleans Super Squad) respected and were in awe towards Silas's teammates. The Shadow World squad were in awe of how powerful and badass they all were. Natasha was surprised to see that she would reunite with her adopted sister Caitlyn, after all these years.

"The music fits all of you perfectly." Rebekah said. Everyone along with the Avengers and Future Avengers nodded in agreement.

"Okay, next is the man that started it all, Tony Stark. Oh, and this video is different from the others because the song is sung by him with all his thoughts and emotions." Fate said.

Tony shifts in his seat, not liking his thoughts and emotions being shown to everyone.

Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark | Iron Man

(Imagine Silas in the Scenes)

"SO AMAZING." Peter, Josh and Simon fanboys, making Tony smile smugly.

Everyone nods in agreement, both in respect and impressed. Now knowing the truth changed the Maximoff's opinion on Tony Stark. They forgave him for their parents deaths, realizing that he might have made the weapons but he's not the one that aimed and fired them.

"Next is the star spangled man with a plan, Steve Rogers." Fate explained.

Steven "Steve" Grant Rogers | Captain America