What Is The Meaning Behind All Of This

izuku looked at the note that the geezer gave him, and it was the most confusing thing he saw in his life, it read as follows:

"ok listen to here maggots, I got you two here to train another worthless maggot that I would be sending your way very soon, 5 minutes top, and I want to make that bitch strong, any questions? no, good"

as soon as izuku got over the question part he felt a tingling sensation run down his spine, it made him think that whoever wrote this note was not accepting any questions, and any poor soul that did ask will get thrown off a high place.

"Anyway, even though I won't meet anyone of you worthless maggots, I'm going to give you the pecking order, it goes you, the dirt, the worms inside the dirt, popo's stool, then kami, and then popo, I take it as there are no questions like last time".

izuku again felt the same feeling as before and the odd picture in his head of a bald small guy getting thrown off a large flying shrine of some sort.

he continued reading " anyway I left you, you worthless maggots a jar of senzu beans, instead of giving it to those chmucks that are going to fight cell, and I changed the time dilation so that 2 years in here are 1 day in your worlds, and I gave you enough rations to last you for 6 years, so better make use of that shit quickly while I'm still watering my pots, and now let's go over popo's rules of training".

when izuku read that he got the urge to memorize whatever are these rules no matter what.

"first rule of popo's training, don't talk about popo's training.
the second rule of popo's training, don't cry about popo's training.
the third rule of popo's training only kami and super kami sense can backchat popo.
the fourth rule of popo's training, don't eat popo's stuff, (bitch you're lucky you're endearing or I wouldn't have given you any shit).
the fifth rule of popo's training, don't you dare defy popo's authority.
the sixth rule of popo's training, don't break popo's stuff.
the seventh rule of popo's training, never EVER call popo 'black man'.
the eighth rule of popo's training, if someone ever goes limp, or says stop, even if it's faking it, the training is over."

after reading all of these rules izuku got ahold of one of the truths of this world, the truth that they are all living on 'borrowed time' and that whatever entity that did this could finish him with only a breath, and could care less about him, but he was lucky he found him...endearing? he hopes not in a sexual way, because he doesn't want to meet that thing face to face.

anyway, after finishing reading all the rules and mesmerizing it he found there was more to the note and so he read the rest of it.

"now you better train well you little maggot, and make that sorry excuse of a human being you call your mom proud"

after reading that izuku got inraged to the point he yelled "OK, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHATEVER COSMIC BEING, YOU LITTLE SHIT IS BUT NEVER SPEAK THAT ABOUT MY MOM EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!!!" izuku in a fit of rage completely forgot that he just broke the third rule

then a black cloud covered the room and then it formed a short, plump humanoid.

His distinguishing features include his markedly dark complexion, red lips, and pointy ears. Interestingly, he doesn't possess a nose. He has a modest stature and appears to be a grade shorter than the average earthling, but his eye felt like an abyss, and man, was that abyss starting harder at him than him staring back at it, that...creature? then slowly began to lift both ends of its lips forming the creepiest smile Izuku has ever laid eyes on while hearing some sounds of bones breaking and after the entity finished smiling it said

"well I say, I like you"

and then everything instantly vanished
which made izuku tremble in fear over what he just witnessed, and then he noticed that line about his mom on the note disappear.