in a white space where nothing can be

seen beside a teen boy and two old men, the boy was standing on his feet, running around, occasionally stumbling in his steps but not hitting the ground like he used to.

"that's quite unexpected, we thought it would take a year and a half at minimum to somewhat adjust to this place, but here you are, look at you, running around like you have no care in the world," said the old man named bang

"well not really bang sensei, I still find it hard to run, I even have some difficulties walking, but it's indeed amazing what I achieved in only 5 months, it's all thanks to you both"

"no!" said the other old man named bomb.

"it's all thanks to your drive and determination to grow stronger that you got here, that and cutting hours from your sleep to push more training in your schedule"

"w-wait how di-"

izuku was cut off

"kid, it's only the three of us here, if anything happens here, we can easily find out"

"oh yeaaaaaah, but still the senzu beans make it so that I don't need that much sleep"

"kid you don't sleep to restore your energy, it's for your mental health, honestly we thought about stopping you, but seeing you not affected much we thought that you could keep at it for a little bit, and now with these results, you can slow down a little bit and return to your normal schedule that you started with," said bomb

"b-but I need to grow stronger don't I?"

"not really, we thought that it would take you a lot of time to get used to this place, so that's why we made 2 years for it, but now that you are almost getting the hang of it, we are gonna teach you our martial arts when you do," said bang

he added "also you would naturally get stronger do to the nature of this place, and our training regimen"

"ok I get it, so all I have to do is continue doing this until I get used to this place and then we start the actual training"

"yes, but I am warning you, it's gonna be even more painful than what you went through this past few months"

"yes sir!"

they then continued watching the young man training his body in the white void
his daily routine consisted of waking up, taking a shower, and brushing his teeth (mister poo provided them with most essentials), and then he goes to eat his breakfast while chatting with his masters, after finishing it he will try getting as farther away as he can in the chamber, endure the heat and gravity while doing all kinds of exercises (push-ups, sit-ups...etc), get back and eat lunch, repeat the morning exercises, and when it starts getting cold in the afternoon he would meditate while enduring the cold and gravity, get back and eat dinner, repeat the exercises of the afternoon, and get back at 11 pm, he would get a shower and brush his teeth, and then sleep.

but izuku did more than that he would cut 4 hours from his sleep and would meditate more in the training area, and also exercises since it becomes hot at some point when he is meditating, which makes him usually come back at 3 am.

*

*

*

----after one month----

"it seems you are now ready to start the real thing," said bang as he looked at the young man, when he first saw the kid, he was a weak little boy with next to no training and with bones so weak he got crushed the moment he stepped in this space, but now he had nicely outlined muscles and a well-defined face, but still retaining that friendly look and his face, quite good features for a future hero, bang was sure he would make a perfect hero when he goes back to his world, with his ideals and newfound strength he should be able to pick himself up in a world full of people that want to knock him down.