Table of Contents

Intro & FAQs - An overview of the NaNoWriMo Bootcamp initiative and answers to questions we figure you'll ask.

Etiquette & Best Practices - A few important guidelines that we ask all of our participants to follow while engaging on our profile and in the BCM Discord server.

Timeline - A chronological list of activities centered around the NaNoWriMo Bootcamp initiative.

Preptober - The Bootcamp Mentors' version of Preptober.

Preptober Workshop - From Oct 2nd through Oct 6th we will host a workshop on Discord. You are invited to participate in our server, or just read the writing tips we've provided in that chapter. Comments are welcome.

Pantsers Playground - If you're not a planner and like to rush headlong into your stories, we have a great spot where you can engage and share ideas with other writers like you.

Brainstorming Sessions - If you haven't figured out what your story is about, or you just want to have fun, we're here to help you stir up some crazy-good ideas.

Summary Challenge - You'll be able to share the summary of your NaNo WIP.

Blurbs and Loglines - You can't post a story on Wattpad without a fabulous blurb and logline to attract potential readers, so we've created a space where you can share those.

NaNo WIPs - Come November, you will be able to share links to your NaNo WIPs.

Daily Writing Sprints - Daily writing sprints will take place to keep folks motivated. 

Milestone Makers - You'll be able to share your word count successes with the community and earn official BCM milestone badges for your story covers.