A lesson well learned

Asher, Joshua Basset

*Asher P.O.V*

"Thank you, don't you worry, I'll play nice"

I smile, shaking the principal's hand. Somehow, I've been lured into teaching a class or two at the community college, I expect it'll be a rowdy bunch of teens, around my age, maybe some cute guys if I'm lucky. He leads me to the classroom before he leaves, I walk in not knowing what to expect.

"Good morning, class. My name is Mr. Angel but you can call me Asher"

"And where'd you come from, heaven?"

A student abruptly blurts out.

"Hah, you wish, now sit down. I'm teaching you the basics of drama today so you all behave and maybe you will get rewarded"

It's a small class, six students, all guys, three of them sticking out to me, but, then I look to the far back, Joshua...Basset.

"Josh, what're you doing here?"

"My parents dragged me onto this, thought it'd be good for the movie I'm working on next week"

Joshua sighs, I could tell he didn't want to be here, none of these guys did, apart from look at me. As I walked back to my desk and leaned myself against it, I felt everyone's eyes gazing at me. If I knew I'd be teaching a bunch of horny guys, I would have worn something a little freer.

"So, who can tell me the basics you need in acting?"

A guy in the middle shoots his hand up, calling out

"Confidence, creativity, and of course, a good body like yours"

"If you like my body so much, come stroke it"

I suggest seductively, dropping my blazer to the floor and slowly but watching him at the same time, undoing the buttons till my smooth, tanned chest was exposed. 

"I'm serious, come up" Flexing my body, my arms go up against my head, I pick up a whiteboard pen and write 'Hand goes here'. "Come up, now"

The guy finally walks up, I pick up his hand and let him stroke my chest, moving it up and down my body before whispering and gesturing him towards my now throbbing bugle. 

"Like that? Have a feel of the rest"

I giggle, trying to hold myself from ripping my trousers off and fucking this guy's throat. He gets into a good speed, rubbing my rock-hard bulge intensively, I didn't expect him to open up the zip, slip his hand into my tight blue jockstrap, and start rubbing my thick, warm cock. It must've been him just touching it which sent me over the top because the next thing I know, I'd put him on his knees and demanded him to lick it. 

"Fuck, it's so warm"

"Choke on it for ten seconds then go sit back down"

I command, pulling him onto my cock.

It felt so good, too good the second this guy wrapped his lips around my cock, the other students watching in awe, Joshua especially as the entire room was filled with nothing but the sounds of this guy's wet tongue slapping against my cock. I began to gyrate around his lips, slipping my slick pre-cum all over his chin and onto his tongue, hearing him grunt the further he got into it. Then, with such rough and horny desire, my hands grip his blonde, striking hair giving me the perfect balance to fuck his throat. I could barely hack it, this cute guy just bouncing off my cock, my balls slapping fast against his chin and my own deep voice pouring out into the classroom. I so desperately wanted to carry on, pump a warm load down his throat then fuck him senseless but...it's someone else's turn.