The Side Job

Asher Angel

*Asher P.O.V*

"This stays a secret right?" I say to the manager. "I can't have any of my fans finding out I do this on the side"

"You got it" He replies.

I was setting up in the changing room, putting on a tight red jockstrap and red knee high socks. This was a job I loved but also hated because of the older guys, I would go to a private strip club every week to be one of the male dancers and also give private shows to customers. It paid good money but the real bonus was being able to put on a show for the young virgins, the cute 19 year olds looking for some fun. 

As I stepped out onto the platform, the tall pole at the end, I could see my cute regulars and the other regulars, the older guys that I never really liked. 

"Who's ready to play?"

I wink, shouting in a seductive tone.

Wrapping my legs around the pole, I begin to climb around it, presenting my bare ass in the jockstrap to the guys behind the panel. I felt so free just waving my ass around, showing off my obvious, hard bulge as guys threw money into the ring. I'd made my way to one of the top five acts there, I'd get plenty of bonuses and it wasn't just the money.

As the music continued, I got into more seductive, sexy poses, laying on the floor, legs up high in the air, bringing my back up to expose my smooth ass. I listened out for all the guys shouting and cheering me on as I pulled back up, holding my ass open for everyone.

"Times up, sweeties, if you want more, sign up for a private dance"

I smirk, walking off the platform and going to do my other duties, serving customers with their drinks and waving my ass around them.

"I'll give you a ten if I can rub your smooth ass"

A guy asks, I willingly take the ten and turn around, feeling him holding my ass, rubbing me up and down, his fingers tightening around my waist as I move up and down. It felt thrilling to be used like this, paid to give other guys fun.

"Angel, you're in for a private dance now, this is full nudity. He's paying good, he's waiting in the backroom, off you go"

The manager says, because it was a full nudity private dance, I knew it'd be big bucks. Heading into an alternative costume, I strip completely and change into a mesh t-shirt and straps on my body. 

"Hey, handsome. You're in for a treat"

I smile, climbing on top of the seat, straddling my legs either side of the chair as I began to gyrate my dick around this cute guy's face. The rules were always to ask for consent from the customer if they wanted to take it further, this customer had asked to be able to give me light oral. 

I soon felt their tongue flick against the tip of my dick, holding onto the bars on the wall, I moved my body back and forth while the cute guy flicks his tongue all over my dick, leaving trails of kisses and saliva all around and up my chest.

"You're a horny cutie, huh?"

I smirk.

"Yeah, if I could afford it, I'd ask for the full experience"

"Just this once, baby, you can give me a proper blowjob. Go ahead, I won't say anything" I wink.

A few seconds later, I feel him wrap his lips around the head of my dick, I begun to thrust towards him pushing my dick deep in his throat. His muffled grunts filled my ears alongside the pounding music of the club. His wet tongue was lapping all over my long, twitching dick, I felt close but I wasn't going to give my cum away for free.