- 10

— Serendipity Chapter Ten

Tim and Serendipity entered Al's diner, fingers intertwined as they waited to be seated. From the corner of his eye, Tim saw flashing lights and immediately dropped Ren's hand, causing the older girl to look back at him. "You okay?" She tilted her head to the side, examining the teen. "Yeah, just the paparazzi is outside and I don't want anything to go around that doesn't need to." Ren frowned slightly but wasn't able to reply as their host came to lead them to their table.

Tim and Ren sat across from each other in a booth that was away from windows- per Tim's request. "So do you know what's going on? Like why we were dropped off here?" Serendipity questioned, leaning on the palm of her hand. "Um... No." Tim thought, bringing his hands to his lap as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Weird." Ren mumbled."

Tim bounced his knee as he ordered, which didn't go unnoticed by the 19 year old across from him. Why is he so nervous? Brushing off the thought, Ren ordered after him.
"I'll have what he's having." She smiled at the waitress, who seemed to be in her early twenties. With a nod of her head, the waitress left.

"Burger and fries any good?" Ren asked quietly with a laugh. "You've never had burger and fries?!" Tim leaned over the table slightly. "No." Serendipity smiled shyly. "You're in for a treat then." Tim laughed.

Once their food had arrived, Tim became more comfortable with being on this forced date. At least he thinks it's a date, who knows. Does she think it's a date? What if she doesn't? "Is this a date?" Tim blurted, eyes widening when he realized what he said. "I was gunna ask the same thing." Ren admitted.

Laughing slightly, Tim shrugged. "Dick told me it was, but I don't know." Tim scratched the back of his neck. Ren took a sip of her soda and laughed. "Do you want it to be? A date that is." Ren said quietly, not wanting to pressure him or anything. "Do you want it to be." Tim questioned, "because, I wouldn't mind it but if you don't-"

"It's a date then." Ren interrupted Tim's rambling, calming his nerves just a little bit. "Okay." Tim smiled at the blonde. "Sounds good."

The two continued to eat their dinner, laughing with each other and Tim was telling Serendipity about real-world stuff, apparently being in a traveling circus your whole life, doesn't leave a lot of room to be a kid.

——

I'm backkk!

Sorry I wasn't active a lot on wattpad this month dont know why,

But 2k reads?!! wtf guys 🫶

I lowk hate this but it's good for now

Timmy and Dip are so cute

I need ship names

SerenTim?

Tip?

Remmy?

Idk