ʙᴏʜᴇᴍɪᴀɴ ʀʜᴀᴘsᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀᴇᴡʜɪsᴋᴇʏ

"What should I wear." Juliet exclaimed sitting down on her bed, there was still a few hours before the party and like always she had no idea what she wanted to wear, nothing she brought to school even fit anymore, she was gaining weight faster than she could keep up with and no matter what she did she couldn't get rid of it.

"I have a dress that I bought from some muggle fashion designer a few months ago that you could borrow." Evelyn said taking a dress from her wardrobe and handing it to Juliet, it was a knitted dress with long sleeves and stopped just above the knees, Dorcas also handed her a pair of knee high boots. Juliet got dressed and did her hair before the three of them headed up to the Astronomy tower. The second they walked in people jumped out screaming surprise. Juliet acted surprised but no one believed her as she was dressed too nice for just a study session with her cousin.

"You knew?" Sirius asked.

"I had to tell her, she would've shown up in her nightgown otherwise." Evelyn confessed.

"I wouldn't have." Juliet laughed, everyone murmured in agreement with Evelyn and Juliet rolled her eyes just happy to be spending her birthday with all her favourite people.

***

"Juliet, aren't you going to drink some Firewhiskey, it's your birthday I think you're allowed to." Sirius said, walking over to Juliet with the already opened bottle, it was starting to get dark and the party was slowly becoming a hangout session with a bunch of drunk teenagers.

Juliet shook her head and shifted in her seat, trying to get a comfortable spot. "Not feeling so good and I don't think Firewhiskey will help with that." She explained.

Sirius laughed and took a large sip, "Suit yourself, but between us two, it helps with a lot more than you give it credit for." He said slightly above a whisper.

"I'll take your word for it Siri, but I'm fine with this very refreshing butter beer." She said raising the bottle.

"Well if you're sure, I'm going to go over to Remus now, he looks like he needs some fire." He said walking over to Remus who by the looks of it didn't want to be there either, he wasn't exactly the type of person to go to parties unless he was dragged there by his friends, he would much rather spend the time reading or planning their next prank.

Juliet was soon joined by James who looked like he was having the time of his life. "You wanna dance." He yelled and she giggled, she found it funny how everyone around her were already drunk, despite only drinking a couple of things.

"Sure James, but why are you yelling." She asked and he shrugged.

"Dunno that's what they do on that muggle picture box when they're at parties, wanted to try it out." He said, she nodded, though she had no idea what a picture box was, it sounded complicated. She stood up and allowed James to take her hand and soon they were all dancing to Bohemian Rapsody by the muggle band known as Queen. Sirius had recently found out about the group and has grown quite obsessed, he'll deny it of course but it's as true as the tale of the deathly hallows, he even has a poster of them hanging over his bed back in his dorm.

As the operatic section came, James left Juliet and the four marauders formed a circle and the lights dimmed shining a spotlight only on them.

"I see a little silhouetto of a man." Sirius started, the spotlight only on him.

"Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!" The other three joined in, the girls couldn't help but laugh a bit at their dramatics and even joined in on some of the backing vocals. As the song continued the four got even more crazy.

The party had to come to a standstill at some point though, not because they wanted to but because Juliet felt like she was going to be sick and Evelyn thought it best that she'd take her back to their dorm, they all decided to go in groups of two as it was already past curfew and it would look quite suspicious if a bunch of students came down from the Astronomy tower at 3am. She had no idea how they managed to party for 12 hours straight, she fell asleep a few times and she was sure she saw Lizzie and Dorcas sneaking off once or twice and returning looking disheveled.

"What did you have to drink, Jules, your face is as white as a sheet." Evelyn said as she helped her into the dorm, laying her down gently on her mattress, taking off her shoes before putting her feet up.

"I had a couple of butter beers but I also drank a bunch of water." She groaned turning over to lay on her stomach and cuddle with her pillow.

"Didn't you say you felt off at breakfast today, well technically speaking yesterday morning." Evelyn asked and Juliet nodded her head though it probably looked like she was just shoving it into her pillow.

"Maybe we should pay a little visit to the Hospital wing tomorrow." Evelyn suggested, laying next to her, she turned around again and rested her head on Evelyn's stomach while she played with Juliet's hair.

"It's probably just a silly bug, it will pass." Juliet said.

"You're not Pregnant are you?" They heard a voice at the door and looked up to find Lizzie with a box of cookies and a kettle as well as four cups. Dorcas followed with some extra blankets and pillows for her.

"Oh for the love of Merlin, of course she's not bloody pregnant you idiot, she just turned sixteen ." Evelyn pointed out and Lizzie laughed plugging out the lamp and instead plugged in the kettle cord, things like electricity still needed some muggle invention involved.

"You mean, Juliet hasn't told you about her week in Bulgaria." She asked and Juliet practically sprung upwards.

"Of course I told her, just not every single detail." Juliet said and Evelyn rose an eyebrow, but clearly she put the pieces together and her mouth formed a "o" like shape. Dorcas, who had no idea what was going on minded her own business by making tea for the group.

"Juliet, Daniel is a full year older than you, and you decided to bloody sleep with him while you were in Bulgaria." She said dissapointedly and Juliet just shoved her face back into the pillow.

"I'll take that as a yes, anyways that's like almost four months ago, and the chance of you being pregnant are slim, you used protection right?" She asked and Juliet nodded.

"Mostly yes." She said and Evelyn hit her face with the palm of her hand.

"What do you mean mostly, this happened more than once." Dorcas said nearly burning her hand with the boiling water, so much for not listening in.

Juliet just nodded, feeling ashamed. "That's why it was so awkward to see him at the party, I thought it was just a random hook up you know, no strings attached, but now he won't bloody leave me alone, he actually confronted me in the library yesterday." Juliet explained, Lizzy and Evelyn shared a concerned look. Juliet had told Evelyn about this yesterday but hasn't mentioned it to Elizabeth yet.

"Jules, what do you mean he confronted you." Lizzie asked.

"Wait hold up, you had no idea he was coming to Hogwarts, dude is creepy I can tell you that much." Dorcas said and Juliet nodded.

"Back to the important part, he confronted you." Lizzie said handing Juliet and Evelyn a cup of tea before joining them on the bed.

"There's not much to say, he confronted me about me avoiding him, I told him he disgusted me and I walked away to find you but then I realised you were probably still asleep and I didn't want to have a fight with the stupid doorknob trying to prove it's smarter than me so I wrote to Trix.'' Juliet said and Lizzie laughed at the fact that she didn't even try to solve a riddle.

"Has Bellatrix written back yet." Evelyn asked and Juliet shook her head.

"Probably going to be in with tomorrow's mail." Lizzie shrugged, "I'd be surprised if she doesn't reply within a day, she truly does everything for you."