1

Myta Herron

It all happened so fast. I didn't see Reese get pulled away or the girl jump in front of my babies. Most importantly I didn't see any of it as I watched everything happen with my own eyes. How could I not see it and it all happened right in front of me. I will forever be thankful for this girl.

Imogen StJohn

I got the call, this one came three times so I knew it was somewhere big. I looked at my siblings and we were out. everyone was getting into their cars and I heard Ashton and Ivory right behind me calling out to people. "Conrad make sure Imogen is safe." he nods and gets in the car with me and the other two. By the time we got there the doors were getting put on shut down and some of the people were screaming as they ran out.

"We're gonna have to get in through top or back." Conrad rushes out in pure confusion. "Back with me." I say as I grab him and run. as I get there I see two kids. one bout the age of seventeen and one that looked around eleven or twelve. the boy was trying to protect the girl who had a gun pointed at them. I look at the man and my heart breaks. Wesley's father. Wes died two years ago and his mother soon after.

I look at see a man holding back a woman as another by who looked to be in his early twenty's had a face of fear, disgust and confusion. there were other people around them as well. I caught the eye of Conrad on the other side. he shook his head and gave me the look that just screamed 'don't move'. I suck my breath in. I go to open my mouth but I got cut off.

"Just sad." the deep monotone voice of Conrad boomed around us as I quickly went over to the two kids. Aaron turned to him then back to me. "Aaron Warner, 42 years old. son and wife deceased." Conrad went on and we all looked at him. the teenage boy looked at me as I turned around. "I'm Genny." I took off my ring and put them on the girls fingers and gave my necklace to the boy. "I need you to run over to your family and friends." I said to him.