2

Imogen StJohn

"But she-" I nodded. "I promise I will guard her with my life." he looked into my eyes and smiled and ran over to them leaving her with me. I heard a click and my heart clenched as the girl was taken from next to me. she started screaming. I look at Aaron and him to me.

"I'm Im-" he cut me off. "I know who you are." he shouted. "Imogen StJohn. Three brothers, One sister. My mother is a nurse, my father is a teacher. I have two cats one bunny. I'm allergic to penicillin and I have three best friends." he looks at me then to the girl. "She's eleven. has two older brothers, her mother is a stay at home mother and her father works in the office. her best friends are standing right over there scared. She's just a kid."

"She's just a kid." I said in a fake desperate voice. it was that I wasn't I was trying to cover my nervousness. I watched as he let her go and I quickly pull her over to me. I felt someone above me and just by the scent I knew who it was. my skin pricked up and I hum as I see the little girl look at him. "Pick her up and go over to them." I made sure to hold her hand tightly.

I heard a click and I quickly pick her up and run over to her family. I heard gunshots go off and the little girl shrieks a few gasp were heard. I looked around and I see Elijah on the ground and I look at Conrad who just looked at me with fear and worry. "Genny." I heard a small voice say and I look at her and she was looking at my stomach. I look down and there was blood just pouring out my body.

"Gen." Eli says but I just kept looking at my stomach. I heard Conrad suck in his breath next thing I know I'm on the bottom floor just killing people. feel someone grab me by my left leg I heat up and shove my elbow into their face and grab their gun and smack them with the back and I watch them fall. "Okay that's all of them." Ivory says as she grabs me.

Adam walks over with a first aid kit as we get outside and starts cleaning the wound doing the shit he does. as I'm on my phone I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn and smile as I see the small girl and everyone else behind her. "Thank you so much." her mother says and I look up at her pushing my glasses off.