12

After Alyssa and I had settled In we waited for Elijah and Evan to return from getting wood.

It was starting to get late though.

"Where are they?", I asked Alyssa after it had already been over an hour.

"I'm not sure-", She looked out the window at the pure darkness. "Let's go", she suddenly spoke up as she opened up the door.

"What?! No Alyssa we are not going out in the woods at night!", I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Come on, trust me your safe with me", She told me staring deep into my eyes.

"Okay I trust you", I spoke out and walked out following her into the woods.

"Evan? Elijah?", Alyssa called out.

"Evan? Elijah?", I called out after her we were a bit far from the lake house already but close enough at the same time.

"Evan?.. Where could they be?", Alyssa stepped over a branch and leaned under a tree branch sticking out.

"I have no idea.. Elijah?", I called out and did the same as she did careful not to get my hair stuck.

"Evan?", She asked once again looking around.

"Eli-", Someone grabbed me slamming there hand over my mouth.

"Kylie?", I heard her soft confused voice call out as this someone was dragging me out.

"Mffosks", I tried to speak out and tell but it's kind of hard when there's a rough hand over your mouth.

Fine. If this person wants it to be this way.

"Gross", I heard a familiar voice say as he finally let me go after what felt like running forever and he dropped me I fell to the ground on some soft sand.

"We'll that's what you get", I laughed as I stood up once I looked up I was shocked.

"Don't lick strangers who's knows what they could've touched", This person laughed.
"Elijah?", I jumped back in confusion.

"Don't worry we're just trying to prank Alyssa that's all", He laughed as he sat In the trunk of his car.

"Well you could have at least let me have known I almost peed everywhere", I broke into a fit of laughter.

"Well It would be my honour to allow you to pee on me-", He furrowed his brows in confusion. "That sounded so much weirder then intended I'm sorry", He laughed along with me.

"It's okay, sweet though", I smiled softly as he stepped closer to me and got slowly and slowly closer to my face.
I felt the heat raise towards my face as he put his hand softly on my face looking straight into my eyes. It wasn't awkward it was amazing, kind of a 'just in the moment' thing.

"Oh you finally got Kylie", I heard a voice step out from the truck. I immediately jumped back away from Elijah and felt the air tense up.

"h-hey", I stuttered as I stepped back sitting in the trunk of the car.

"What did I just step into", Evan stood there looking back at Elijah and I.

I looked at Elijah then at Evan I didn't know what to say because I myself was still trying to comprehend what I should say. Was he trying to kiss me? Or not? Did we have a moment? Or did we not? So many questions that had to remain un-answered for now.

"You should've seen Alyssa's face she looked so scared and confused", Elijah broke the insanely awkward silence.

"Oh wow really? Wish I could've seen it", He laughed and sat in the trunk along side me completely forgetting what had just happened, I decided to do the same for now.

"Yeah I feel kind of bad tho-", Elijah started but was interrupted by Evan.

"Why? After all the pranks she's pulled on us I feel that she deserves this one", Evan laughed as Elijah sat in the trunk along with Evan and I.

"Yeah but what if she thinks its Jarred", He looked down kind of guilty.

"Oh.. I didn't even think of that", Evan started picking his nails.

"Who's Jarred?", I spoke up as they looked at each other.

"Just someone not nice", Evan decided to respond to me.

"That's not a good enough answer", I stood up.

"Well take it or leave it", Evan stood up as well.

"Excuse me? You just totally spoke up about how Alyssa might've thought it was this guy named Jarred and you won't even care to explain to me who he is and what he has done? Come on seriously it can't be that bad", I was getting a little upset.

"Just drop it okay?" I heard Elijah speak up as he stood up next to Evan, he didn't sound annoyed or mad he sounded calm and collected which was odd but refreshing.

"Fine whatever.. you guys do know that you'll end up telling me sooner or later", I laughed.

"Probably", Evan almost whispered.

"Most likely", Elijah finished Evan's sentence.

Out of no where I saw Elijah being knocked down by almost the wind that's how fast whoever this person was.
I immediately jumped behind the trunk to see Elijah and Evan down on the ground and a female figure stepping on both of them.

"Did you really think this would be funny? I heard you both from across the pond practically! Don't mess this up for me don't make me nervous okay?-", She leaned close to both of. "Because if you do I'll make sure to make you both pay", She stood up and sat in the trunk of the car as Elijah and Evan stood up.

I didn't want to shock them so I decided to just quietly sneak around and go back to the lake house and wait for them there.

Once I arrived to the lake house I made myself some hot chocolate and sat down on the couch.

"I've been waiting for you to show up you know to be completely honest you took a little while longer then I thought", I turned around and accidentally dropped my cup of hot chocolate.