𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Noti please DO NOT embarrass me today because, when we interviewed Oy Quan you-" Ayana gasped as the camera was snatched from the grip she had on it. "None of that was my fault, you damn near let me get jumped!"

"Well you shouldn't have kept playing Kay flock everytime someone got in the car! The girl exclaimed, snatching the camera back. "Anyway y'all, I really hope he doesn't get beat up this time" She said while taking small steps up the sidewalk.

"Can you walk any slower? We could have been there by now"Noti muttered as the girl looked down at her shoes.

"My shoe is untied and I can't tie it until we get there soo, I suggest you be quiet Noticuz" She demanded jokingly and pointed the camera towards him.

★ ★

"Are they always this late?" Ayana asked. They had been sitting in Noti's car for over 15 minutes since they got there. She was starting to get tired and desperately wanted a nap.

"Yea, but look I'm finna put you in the back with the oldest boy, Aight? Cause' the little one is something else" Noti explained, making Ayana scoff before climbing over the seat.

"Mann, Wassup YouTube, it's ya boy Noticuz and I'm here wit-" Ayana's eyes shot up from her phone and she eyed the camera.

"Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention. Hey y'all, it's Ayana" She smiled and gave a small wave.

"That was dry but, y'all already seen part one, Ayana wasn't in it of course but she is now and it's finna be lit." Noti shouted and snatched a ski mask from his front pocket.

"I told these kids that they gotta stop wit all they..drill shenanigans. You know? Nobody stopping them so I decided to stop them myself." Noti pulled the ski mask over his head as two boys approached the car.

Ayana swiped through TikTok, still not paying Noti any mind. The sound of two doors opening caught her attention and she quickly shut off her phone.

"What type of vid is this again?" The girl asked cluelessly as two boys climbed into the car, Noti sighed and ran a hand down his face. "Was you even paying atte-"

"Yo, what tf do you got a ski mask for bruh?" One of the guys asked, cutting him off mid sentence. Ayana's eyes widened as the boy reached across the seat.

He was a slim light skinned boy, who looked around her age. He wore a white shirt and grey sweatpants, with his hair neatly braided back, quickly catching her attention. "Cause' today we came to stop yall niggas!"

The boy smiled and Ayana nearly melted in her seat. "Why you laughing lil nigga?" Noti pressed as they began fighting, almost hitting her multiple times in the process.